What do you not like about Bleach?

I don't like that Bleach always introduces new characters. You gotta stick with the ones you got. There's already plenty of them. Use them.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
All the arcs are pretty much the same. It was kinda interesting when he first got his shinigami powers, but during the Aizen arc it just repeated itself ( he gets vizard powers this time). It should have just ended when Aizen got imprisoned.

Neji-kun

Neko ★ Ninja
Staff member
I'm getting tired of some of the pointless fillers at this point, I rather not see the series I love follow the path as such series as Naruto. I also hate the lack of character development as well, I'd like to see more back story on the characters they have instead of introducing new characters.

Simple thing i hate about bleach and other big shows (beyond me why they even become so damn popular) flash backs, FLASH BACKS, MF FLASH BACKS!!!
Seriously whats with the flash backs and uber moments it's worse than transformation scenes in old Mecha animes!!! :mad : oh and the dragon ball complex always get up even though you should be dead, there's always a bigger fish that is the strongest, friends morphs into stronger beings after a certain amount of beatings and it's all about a personal drama from your childhood and someones mom or something.

Though yeah first 50+ eps where really good.