What do you not like about Bleach?

With all the good things to describe about bleach (ror), the constructive criticisms are just as important as the praises such a great and legendary series like Bleach recieves. Put your constructive criticisms here. This may be a thread to post all of your rants about all the plotholes/anything serious business you feel the need that should be rectified in order to preserve one of the best animu/mango out there right now.

And this is not a simple thread for trolling/pasting all your Kubo-trolling lines/macros here. This is a very sewious thread.

Lemme start:

I do not like that Kubo has a lot of characters that are left unused and serve no special purpose other than being something to put on the sidelines (SS arc get's a special mention here).

Meaningless powerups w/ no purpose other than plot progression (Ichigo's SS form against aizen goes here)

What I don't like about Bleach? Easy. First, the fillers. They were quite a few and were not interesting at all and they kind of bored me a lot. The other thing is that Bleach became a dragon ball with swords, speaking of which it just started to talking and the fighting took ages to finish

Bố

Fighting fighting

Power up

FTW

Fighting fighting

swords power

Ichigo lol lol

FTW

and Aizen......butterfly man? *sigh*............and they keep introducing new characters when they've old ones to use..........seriously............

First chapter = pretty cool

Second Chapter = FUCKING BADASS

Third chapter = ok

rest = just bad

true story bro, after soul society ark everything just went down... Ichigo couldnt do anything without his bankai, and I was getting pretty bored of it... when stuff gets TOO predictable its just boring...

[quote name='Murasaki Cho']I don't like the new ark, it's like we're on the second season, finished off Aizen was suppose to be the final. Makes me regret for collecting the books![/QUOTE]

Ah yes the glorious white man. I'm supposed to say condom but I guess its a little inappropriate.

I don't like Bleach because I don't like having to write a 1000-word essay about what I don't like about Bleach.

Fair enough, lol enjoy your rantless rant satisfaction.

In my opinion (and probably a lot of other people share this opinion), Bleach should have ended with Aizen's defeat. Kubo's just flogging a dead horse right now.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Everything. jk jk

I think it started going downhill ever since the Soul Society Arc ended. I enjoyed the Hueco Mondo Arc, but was disappointed in the way the espada died.

Also the Bleach fillers are absolutely rubbish!

[quote name='Hadriel']In my opinion (and probably a lot of other people share this opinion), Bleach should have ended with Aizen's defeat. Kubo's just flogging a dead horse right now.[/QUOTE]

Totally agreed. Now it's just being dragged along painfully, like an ill horse :(

Xeno

The Chosen One
Story, Plot, The power ups and the the total shitty power rankings.

[quote name='insane-azn']Everything. jk jk

I think it started going downhill ever since the Soul Society Arc ended. I enjoyed the Hueco Mondo Arc, but was disappointed in the way the espada died.

Also the Bleach fillers are absolutely rubbish![/QUOTE]

Agreed ...

[quote name='insane-azn']Totally agreed. Now it's just being dragged along painfully, like an ill horse :([/QUOTE]

Reminds me of "Stronger" ...

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
I dont like that it seems to leave minor plots behind once the bigger ones start. Like Kenpachi getting to know his sword better

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='pimpd2331']I dont like that it seems to leave minor plots behind once the bigger ones start. Like Kenpachi getting to know his sword better[/QUOTE]

On that note, I don't like the restriction placed on Kenpachi so he doesn't have a released form. It's true that if he did have a bankai he would be too powerful, but still... He deserves it, one of the coolest characters in the series

And another thing is how Rukia hardly comes out any more (she is my favorite character in bleach :D)

Xeno

The Chosen One
[quote name='insane-azn']On that note, I don't like the restriction placed on Kenpachi so he doesn't have a released form. It's true that if he did have a bankai he would be too powerful, but still... He deserves it, one of the coolest characters in the series

And another thing is how Rukia hardly comes out any more (she is my favorite character in bleach :D)[/QUOTE]

About Kenpachi ...

I don't know why the hell Kubo doesn't want to make Kenpachi learn his Bankai, Kubo always power up any characters he want insanely whenever he wants (Like always), so I think he shouldn't fear that he is going to make him more stronger than Ichigo and such ...

Btw ...

Kenpachi is my favorite male character.

Rukia is my favorite female character.

Just saying :D

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='Xeno']About Kenpachi ...

I don't know why the hell Kubo doesn't want to make Kenpachi learn his Bankai, Kubo always power up any characters he want insanely whenever he wants (Like always), so I think he shouldn't fear that he is going to make him more stronger than Ichigo and such ...

Btw ...

Kenpachi is my favorite male character.

Rukia is my favorite female character.

Just saying :D[/QUOTE]

Exactly, it's so annoying how he is just cast aside like that, he's just so badass!!

It would make him stronger than Ichigo without a doubt, but I would like to see it nonetheless, the man deserves some respect for being so strong!

Good choice :)

Although my favourite male would probably be Urahara or Gin

Heh let me guess. Going with that thought I guess it gives Kubo a possible scapegoat plan in the future if everything went wrong like Ichigo became shit towards the final boss.

Kubo: Oh, shit. Just let Kenpachi magically know his zanpakuto so he'd beat __________.

I can see it.

I read bleach now just for kicks. The storyline went south since the end of the Soul Society arc. It drags itself way too much, way more than Naruto. Plus the fillers are an @ss pain. Imagine keeping a story line at a Holt for more than 5-6 months, no wonder my brother abandoned it and went for OP salvation.

Hoh boy, there's so many bad things I could say about Bleach, but I'll just keep it to a few.

No 1: Long drawn out pointless fight scenes. Why did we have to suffer through those last horrible Espada battles when Aizen then proceeded to show us that he could pwn the entire SS with no effort at all? Why even bring your Espada with you in the first place if you're just going to chop down the last one standing and then proceed to pwn everyone else?

No 2: Characters that add nothing to the plot. Kubo, introducing a ton of new characters doesn't make your story better.

No 3: Eternallly repeating arcs. Ichigo needs new powers. Ichigo becomes emo. Ichigo's friends are in trouble! Ichigo gains powerup. Ichigo fights to save friends. Ichigo gets his ass kicked. Ichigo gets another powerup. Rinse and repeat.

Not to mention the fact that there's absolutely no point to continue the story after the Big Bad Aizen was FINALLY defeated in a very anti climatic battle.

I probably will eventually look at the current chapters since it only takes about five seconds to read a Bleach chapter. Tite Kubo: Lots of words in word bubbles? Words are for sissies! Let's just add more backgrounds!

bleach has recycled plots in its story.Which gets really boring soul society arc was good, then came the hueco mondo thing , where he had to rescue someone again.

fight top hollows just like he fought top shinigami's in SS.get stronger with each opponent , also its always trying to get powers or techniques faster than the normal rate even the new arc is focusing on just that.

Its the same thing as the urahara training.Aizen being godly strong and godly smart was also a downer.When he first came out as a villain and mentioned he faked his death and all that stuff that was good but then everything he did was something calculated and couldnt not be defeated.

towards the end my reaction was like "yeah yeah i get it aizen you knew it alright whatever stfu."

also gin betraying aizen and getting himself almost killed(or killed?)was a very uchiha itachi thing.

ill stop here.