What Anime Are You Watching?

I started watching Ikoku Meiro and Usagi Drop. Both are definitely good this season. Cant get enough of Usagi Drop!!!Will have to check out the rest of the new anime this season and see which ones ill be watching as well..

Currently watching Kamisama Dolls, Ao no Exorcist, Blade (yes, I know it sucks), and Blood-C which is crawling along at an undeniably dreadfully slow pace.

[quote name='"Bwj90' date=' post: 43411"']Currently watching Kamisama Dolls, Ao no Exorcist, Blade (yes, I know it sucks), and Blood-C which is crawling along at an undeniably dreadfully slow pace.[/quote]Why are you watching it if it sucks? ._.

[quote name='"Pickled Onion' date=' post: 43543"']Why are you watching it if it sucks? ._.[/quote]Well, because I always liked vampire stories, and I feel I should really watch this shit till it ends, just HOPING it'll get better. I don't really know, the theme is good, the source is good, but it just sucks.

[quote name='"FrankX' date=' post: 43791"']Beelzebub, Baka to test to shoukanjuu Ni, Cowboy Bebop, Maria Holic, and Nurarihion[/quote]lol if I watch all of those at the same time, I would get so confused xDI can only watch one series at a time, helps me get into it more lolnow Im watching Angel Beats ^^ again lol