Whaat anime do you wish lasted more episodes

[quote name='static']soul eater, beck, jigoku shoujo (yes i need more than 3 seasons),da capo 1(life after nemu and asakura get married ), ah my godess, ghost stories(its for kids, but it takes me back lol),Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro,Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Ouran Host Club,tsubasa chronicle,saiyuki, Nodame Cantabile and a lot more lol[/QUOTE]

I would have to say MuShiShi could have done a lot more and there wasn't really an ending to it since there wasn't a true ongoing plot.

And the quote... I have to strongly disagree with extending Soul Eater unless they were to redo basically the entirety of the last half of the anime because I was not satisfied with the ending because of how Asura was defeated. After watching the anime I got bored so I went and read the manga, which is still ongoing, and I feel its story is much better than with twist you'll never see in the plot (plots are different after Asura is released example BJ is really an internal affairs officer who does and internal investigation not the chief technology officer like he is in the anime). The art is a little wonky (bad) at the beginning with many of the characters looking short and stout especially during "close ups" but the art problems are resolved as the series go on.

I Love " Toaru Majutsu no Index" And I want them keep on going...

That "Toaru Kagaku no Railgun" Was just a Side story So not exactly the continue of the story...

And "Kanokon" was good but kinda pretty ecchi but What I like is how they turn into 9 tail fox... Wish they could keep on going.

I think it's perfect as is but I do think maybe a few more episodes to fulfill my insatiable NEED for this animu would have been enjoyable.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

As I said, I think it's perfect as is - but I want to know... wtf happens next.

Another one I wouldn't mind watching a bit more of would have to be Elfen Lied. Tops.

That is all.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is one of them. Although they did pretty great with just that number of episodes.

Oh yeah.. just like someone who posted, RAVE should have been a complete series.