Welcome Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanae

Staff member
By the looks of it, it seems that the site is set up to Cana Time by default lol

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:00 AM.​

I totally forgot to say ty, Cana :grin:

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Question - Did we lose the fanclub section? I can't see to find it >__<"
Also - Looks like all my earlier mentioned problems are fixed, except the username thing on the old visitor message (Most people might not notice, but my last page has like 2-3 different usernames for posts made by the same person, and none of those names are hers, lol. Most likely something long broken from the first server change, oh well). Great job at being speedy with the work Cana~

Sanae

Staff member
Hmmm, once I checked.. I can't see staff section either xD; Although, I do have access to MCP, but I can't fix anything through that alone :(

*Goes to make a list* D=

Sanae

Staff member
I think I may have found something ^^

Make sure that both PM's and VM's are enabled in Edit Options in user cp ^^ They didn't auto enable it seems xD

I would test it on someone, but they would have to make sure they have VM's enabled too >_<;

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
YAYYY!!!!!! I'm so loving this skin the best :D Thank you!!!!

And wait, my time here is wrong. I'm at GMT +8 and the real time's supposed to be 5.44pm but at the bottom of the page it's 8.38pm.

Edit: WUTTTTT??? All my Gil are lost, again? ;__;

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
Theres something wrong with the post...

Emmie's post is on top of cana's even though shes is the latest

EDIT:something is wrong with mine too

PS:I notice all my friend in friendlist is gone...

nyan?

Canabary

Administrator
Theres something wrong with the post...

Emmie's post is on top of cana's even though shes is the latest

EDIT:something is wrong with mine too

PS:I notice all my friend in friendlist is gone...

nyan?

Posts will return to normal in two hours or so. We fixed the server clock, which means that posts posted before the fix will appear after the ones posted after the fix. (that sounded complicated).

Basically. Timestamp changed, posts order changed, will fix itself when timestamp exceeds the last "flawed" timestamp.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
Posts will return to normal in two hours or so. We fixed the server clock, which means that posts posted before the fix will appear after the ones posted after the fix. (that sounded complicated).

Basically. Timestamp changed, posts order changed, will fix itself when timestamp exceeds the last "flawed" timestamp.
sounds complicated but Ganbatte!

PS: you double posted! XD (joke)

Canabary

Administrator
YAYYY!!!!!! I'm so loving this skin the best :D Thank you!!!!

And wait, my time here is wrong. I'm at GMT +8 and the real time's supposed to be 5.44pm but at the bottom of the page it's 8.38pm.

Edit: WUTTTTT??? All my Gil are lost, again? ;__;
You didn't think we'd let you keep your ill gotten gains did you ?

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Oh god,
Any other "requirement" to repair the profiles?
Since I'm am tweaking the User CP and well, there are lots of things going wrong here.........

Status
Not open for further replies.