Weekly Jump Ranking's

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
The truth is Japan manga readers sometimes don't know what's good and what's bad. The recent Bakuman chapters certainly have been good but there have been better chapters and those didn't hit #1 but One Piece or something else with sub-par chapters did. Then again, Japan just likes feeding it's own idiots. No wonder most anime suck and most Japanese video games suck. They don't have the world appeal as they once did.

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
[quote name='"The Lotus Eater' date=' post: 47623"']The truth is Japan manga readers sometimes don't know what's good and what's bad. The recent Bakuman chapters certainly have been good but there have been better chapters and those didn't hit #1 but One Piece or something else with sub-par chapters did. Then again, Japan just likes feeding it's own idiots. No wonder most anime suck and most Japanese video games suck. They don't have the world appeal as they once did.[/quote]awww One Piece isn't that bad, but I agree with you for the most part... but there's always gems in all of the garbage you just have to search for them. also Weekly Jump is more or less suited to teenagers to my knowledge so that could be why you don't like some stuff from jump
Side note I normally update this thread on Wednesday if you didn't pick up on that already.Also http://weeklyjump.zapto.org/<< Is a website that keeps stats of the rankings its pretty cool, you should check it out if your into this stuff

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
Well looks like there are some formatting problems to my thread after the transfer, I will however fix theses in the next few days and update this thread weekly as I was before.

Normally I will update this thread on Wednesdays​

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
before it was like this:

But now its likes this:
(I fixed it so it will look nice again)

Also I added Week 43 ( this weeks Ranking)

Thanks for stickying the thread pimp :)

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
Bleach is at the top! but ST&RS and Bakuman are not doing so hot >.< the world is upside down o.o.... I just hope next week they can improve a little bit...

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
Jump # 44 IS OUT

Bakuman and ST&RS are still lower than Id like them to be :( but One Piece is up at the top like normal so that's good :)

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
Jump # 45

One Piece (Cover & Lead Color Page)
Sket Dance
Naruto
Toriko
Reborn!
Medaka Box (Color Page)
Kurogane
Bleach