We are... THE RESISTY!

yay! welcome everyone! come for the snacks, stay for the sexy company and (empty promises of) world domination!
RESISTY is from Invader Zim; they were a group formed to resist the might of the Irken Empire! and we love them dearly. Feel free to contribute whatever you like to this fanclub, and thanks to everyone who has already posted ^^

Nope >-<'' Im currently bakin myself, and I dont want to join weird groups at random o3o Not now, maybe later xP
baking? right, well it's a good thing we have snacks available. Lots of snacks. XD btw it's not a weird random group it's the most purposeful fanclub in existence! yes...

[MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION] will not proceed in Graping [MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION]
Fine, I won't. Not here, anyway... >.>

We also have muffins! Graping...hmm. I guess there's a reason it happens here at the RESISTY.
ok... this is random but still...

also:

[MENTION=22]Crom[/MENTION] I summon you. you+kisame+me= triumvirate of friendship, codpieces and jaunty strolls.

welcome, crom! nice outfit. I would encourage everyone to follow crom's example... especially the fine gentlemen of the club >_> yes, you lads!

Also we should all pay tribute to the genius of the wonderful show 'Mysterious Mysteries of Strange Mystery'

Hmm thats rights follow my example, I got many ways to teach you how to be a proper man.

Mysterious Mysteries of Strange Mystery? I've never heard of that.

Sounds mysterious.

thanks for those links chimer! very helpful. Also, let's all take a moment to appreciate and worship chimer's awesome new avatar and signature.

welcome, mrs-gackt, and of course there are still snacks. ^^

crom, if you can make someone a man, I dearly hope you are singing this:

[YOUTUBE]P27au5OicbI&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]