Vento Revamp Introduction

Vento

Veteran Kuudere
Hey~ I'm another one of AT's former members.
I like doing gfx and mostly making signatures at that. I haven't got time to do gfx lately though since I'm "busy" playing games and visual novels *snort*
Anyhow, nice to meet you all~ ;D

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
Damn Pimp in beating me to post first

Welcome there Vento! Your gfx-ing skills are just awesome. Be sure to open a gallery in the GFX section alright? Nice to meet you too sweetie <3 Have fun :)

Sanae

Staff member
Welcome to G2 ^^ I hope you enjoy it here, and please let us know if you need anything ^^

*Hands you a muffin* It's ok, it's not poisonous.. Watch out for someone's cookies though O.O I've heard stories :shiftyeyes:

Vento

Veteran Kuudere
Welcome and have fun :*love:
Thanks^^

Damn Pimp in beating me to post first

Welcome there Vento! Your gfx-ing skills are just awesome. Be sure to open a gallery in the GFX section alright? Nice to meet you too sweetie <3 Have fun :)
Nah nah I'm not good at all ;x I'll soon I hope ;x And thank you <3

Yay AT Members Unite again.... Welcome to G2 Enjoy your stay.... but not to much.... :smart:
Indeed~ ;D O.O

some visual novels aye?

lol

anyway good to see ya here too, enjoy ~
:coool:
Why the nosebleed ;D I'm not playing "those" kinds of visual novels ;p.. umm probably...

Welcome to G2 ^^ I hope you enjoy it here, and please let us know if you need anything ^^

*Hands you a muffin* It's ok, it's not poisonous.. Watch out for someone's cookies though O.O I've heard stories :shiftyeyes:
*nom* I'll be careful D;