Valkyrie Chapter 1: Emerald Beginning

Supremacy Kills

Angel of Death and Cake
Jason nodded thoughtfully and then looked to Zack and Reks.
'And what about you two fruitcakes?' Jason asked.
'Mm, It's funny you should ask.'
Zackary began a little nervously. 'Me and my cousin have different perspectives of our story... He hasn't actually told me what happened before we met.' Zackary said as he looked to his Reks, who looked up at them and just shrugged.
'What's there to tell? No surprises here either.' Reks started. 'I had parents, I loved them, fate was plain cruel and killed them both, leaving me broken. I found out about Zackary, looked for him and finally stuck around with him.' Reks finished simply. 'Your turn Zackary.' Reks said with a sigh before going back to being quiet.There was a moment's silence before Zackary realized that everyone was looking to him.
'I guess I'm the only one here who doesn't have a sad story.' Zackary said quietly. 'I never had parents, or any other kind of family to love, nor lose. Most of us wake up crying to warm blankets and loving parents, I woke up quiet in the cold dark of an orphanage.' Zackary continued. Jason nodded gently.How horrible... To grow up without any parents... He thought. 'As I grew up, I found friends instead of family, and I cherished them like family. But outside of the orphanage, I didn't seem to have any envy for the ones who had family. I was carefree and happy for some reason. I grew older and eventually managed to get a place on my own, but most of my friends no longer had time to be around with me. I found myself alone by the moment.' Zackary then looked to Reks. 'Then he showed up at my front door in the rain, I can remember the first day we met clearly. He claimed to be my cousin, but either way I happily accepted his company. We lived together for a while, when the message came for me.' Reks sighed softly, and Jason glanced at him for a moment. 'I was called to serve in the military because I had talents, even if I didn't know about them. I wanted to have an adventure, and I chose to join up willingly and eagerly. Reks stayed at my side the whole time, even when they refused him. And when they saw how good he was in combat, they had no problems with letting him enlist. And so here we are.' Zackary finished, his eyes slowly trailing away into a daze. A smug smile then spread across his face.

Suddenly the lights went out and Reks looked up. Zackary shrugged at Jason's comment.
"This rarely happens..." Aisa said to nobody in particular as she pushed a few buttons to look through all the different views of the ship's surveillance cameras. "The ship's surveillance there is out too, that's really not good. We should probably have a look to see what's going on." Aisa said, sounding rather uneasy. Zackary then shivered at the thought.
'What if it's that creepy mutant guy?' Zackary asked, a little afraid. Reks scoffed and walked off.
'I'll go check if the boogeyman is hiding in the closet.' Reks said, stealing a punch line that could've been Zackary's. Jason chuckled. 'Just keep flying the ship.' Zackary shrugged before going back to work. Jason simply watched.
'If it's a fault, I can fix it... But if it's somebody...' Zackary began as he began typing on the ship's main panel different kinds of long codes into the ship's drive. Jason watched in awe at how quickly Zackary worked. After a few moments, there was a soft humming sigh as lights returned to the cockpit and Zackary smiled. 'I can hack them back.' He finished with a grin. Jason chuckled again. 'Now let's see who's doing this...' Zackary opened up the surveillance and saw a winged huddled figure. Jason looked at what he was looking at and made out a small figure in the room. He then recognized the figure when it moved its wings. 'This party gets bigger by the minute... Hmm?' Zackary then looked closer. 'Shit.' Zackary simply said as he stood up. 'Aisa, I need you to drive for now, I gotta help my cousin.' Zackary armed his beam rifle quickly and camouflaged again as he left the cockpit, leaving Aisa and Jason by themselves.

Jason sighed and sat in the empty seat and looked at all the controls.
'How can you fly these things? There's so many controls!' He said for a moment, amazed at how complex ships made by Anthromorphs were. 'Ah well. I guess it is true you're superior to us. I'm glad I'm with you all.' Jason said. 'What does this do?' Jason asked, but he let his curiousity play his joke. He pulled a switch and suddenly the screen magnified in a certain area. 'Wow... Check it out....' Jason said slowly. He then recognised small shapes around the giant ship. 'Are those flies? Or...' The shapes grew bigger, and just after Jason realized it... The shapes were firing on them. 'Shit!' Jason then instinctively grabbed out at the controls and suddenly the ship flew out into a series of maneuvers. Jason had no idea what he was doing, pushing random buttons, but he was managing to keep the ship in the air somehow... Without crashing. 'Where the hell is Zack when you need him!?' Jason cried out, amazingly enough onto the loud speaker he had accidentally turned on.

"Look man I have my own problems to deal with. Besides from what Bane tells me we better move from this spot soon." Geo said as his Zodiac sign kept glowing. "Ok who here has comosic abilities." He said looking around. "Yes i can tell someone has the abilities. Oh you think i have gone crazy? Look i'm trying to get ride of these abilities." He thought for a minute then sighed. "Fine i'll help. But you show up only when asked. Good."

Andre Valias

Salamander with weird Tatoos. D:
The Fall - The Pink Princess and The Quiet One

The girl got up and followed them, clutching her injured hand. Reks didn't even bother to say anything of it as he held her prisoner with his blades ready to cut her up if she rebelled more than she should.
'You frickin assholes!' She yelled as they walked down the corridor. 'Give me a sword and I'll take you both on!' The two just stayed quiet as she went on. 'Ha! You're both cowards! You know I can cut you down.' Reks rolled his eyes and then elbowed her in the back.
'Shut up, you're giving me a headache.' Reks said coldly as they kept moving onwards. 'You're lucky I even bothered to disarm you. I could've just as easily have took your hand or even cut that blabbering head off you. So be quiet if you know what's good for you.' He finished.
'Tch!' The girl scuffed, but then quieted down and Zackary sighed. There was a few uneasy moments of quiet before he noticed that the girl was hurt at her hand.
'Hey, you're injured.' Zackary said. He then took the bandanna off Reks' head and tried to bandage the girl's hand, but she recoiled.
'Get the hell away from me you stinkin ass!' She scuffed as she glared at Zackary. He backed off and shrugged whilst Reks scoffed as they kept on walking.
'Sorry about all that, the name's Zackary. What's your name?'
Zackary asked, looking for conversation. The girl turned away from Zackary for a moment.
'Fali.' She simply said. Zackary nodded and smiled.
'Huh, sounds like a good name.' Zackary said. 'Oh, and the asshole behind you is Reks, my older cousin. Don't mind him, he treats me like that sometimes.' Fali just scuffed and Reks scoffed again, a little more quietly than the last one.

Suddenly the ship shook and twisted violently, the three of them grabbing at the bars placed on the side used for the exact kind of situation.
'What's going on?' Zackary yelled out. Reks shrugged.
'I don't kn--' Suddenly Jason's voice called out on the loud speaker.
'Where the hell is Zack when you need him!?' Reks looked to Zack.
'Run up to the cockpit and see what's going on, We'll catch up.' Reks said to Zackary. After a few moments of hesitation, Zackary nodded and then began sprinting up the hallway to the cockpit quickly. Suddenly the ship shook again and Reks fell down onto the ground, Fali going down to the floor with him. Reks was about to get up and suddenly Fali stood up quickly and snatched his shortblade in her uninjured hand. Reks shrugged and pulled out his pistol. 'Give it here now, or--.' Reks began. Fali looked at him in anger and determination.
'Or you'll what? Shoot me?' Fali challenged. 'You're all the same, all words and no action.' She went on.

'What's going on Jason?' Zackary asked as he ran in. He then looked out and saw the fighters and their beams firing upon the dropship. 'Nevermind, move and let me pilot!' Zackary said quickly as he moved Jason and sat in the chair, pushing buttons and pulling a few switched. 'Wow, you managed to keep us alive and flying... Might make a good pilot...' Zackary murmured. He then pulled a few more switched and began piloting the ship out of the storm of beams. As he steered the ship around to dodge the incoming fire, Zackary pushed another button and yelled into the comm. 'This is Zackary "Shadowstep" Elsman of the Anthromorian Subterfuge Unit, contacting all Anthromorian Fighters in the area from the dropship you are firing upon.' Zackary began in the pause in fire. 'Aboard this ship are Aisa Laucott, Reks Elsman and myself, with two prisoners. All Anthromorian forces, ceasefire! I repeat, ceasefi--' But before Zackary could finish his sentence, he then realized he had ignored a stray beam shot. By the time he realized it, the beam projectile surged towards the hull of the ship and blew apart quarter of the dropship on it's left side. 'Shit!' Zackary yelled as he tried to keep the ship in the air, pushing buttons and switches to balance out the systems in a desperation attempt. 'We can't stay in the sky... We're gonna crash!' Zackary yelled as the ship began to fall, smoke erupting from where it had been struck, a loud humming noise could be heard. 'Hold on to something everyone, this is gonna get bumpy!' Zackary shouted as the cruel land speedily began appearing to greet them. By the stars, please don't kill us... Zackary thought, as if a last futile attempt of prayer to the land.

There was an uneven silence between Reks and Fali as the two opponents stared at each other, fires seeming to dance amongst the glow of their eyes. Then Fali chose to break the silence.
'It doesn't matter. Once I kill you, I'll deal with the others aboard this ship.' Fali hissed. 'And when I pilot this ship, I'll return to my people and then when I tell them of what your kind are planning, your people will be destroyed.' Fali paused as Reks took this in. 'But fortunately, you won't live to see it!' Fali shouted as she lunged forward Reks shot his pistol but missed his mark. He dodged into a roll as Fali struck at nothing with Reks' shortblade. Reks then turned around to shoot Fali, but the ship suddenly split apart at where they were, sparks and pieces flying out into the skies to the ground below. Fali screamed as she began to slip, her clipped wings flapping in the wind. Reks put his weapons away and dived out to Fali, sheltering her as he clung to the bar on the wall, trying to resist the wind that swept through the open ship as they began to crash land towards the earth. Reks shut his eyes tight and held on for his life and Fali's, trying not to be swept away by the sky's wind. After a while of falling, the ship finally crash landed, pieces flaking off the ship and falling upon the land as the ship slid across the earth for a minute or so before finally stopping. Reks lost hold of the bar at the moment of impact and cried out as he did before hitting his head against the wall really hard, causing his wound to bleed again. When the ship finally stopped, Reks looked out to the sunlight for a moment before finally blacking out. It's... over...

Zackary sighed with relief as he relaxed a bit.
'Well... We're alive, thanks to me.' Zackary said with a laugh. 'I guess it could've been worse... Hmm?' Zackary looked behind him and saw only Jason. 'Wait a second... Where is... Reks?' Zackary slowly asked. He then realized something. 'Oh no... Reks, no...' He said as he began running out of the cockpit. He ran through the corridors quickly. 'Reks! Reks where are you?' He called out as he moved. He finally came to the part where the ship was hit and saw out in the open all the debris and fragments scattered out. Against a piece of the ship laid Reks, his eyes closed as the blood poured down the side of his fface. 'Reks... No....' Zackary slowly said, wishing what he was seeing was just a dream. His horror and pain began to grow with each step he took towards his cousin, nothing changing as he looked over his still body. 'You can't be dead... You can't....' Zackary slowly said as the tears began to build up in his eyes. He knelt down besides Reks' body and touched his head and shoulder and gently shook him. 'Wake up... Reks! Wake up!' Zackary called to Reks. 'Please...' But Reks' eyes remained closed and Zackary took back his hands, looking over them and seeing his cousin's blood smeared all over them. 'This isn't.... It can't be...' Zackary said in between gasps and sobs as he clutched his cousin's body. 'This can't be happening!' Zackary shouted out into the open as he began to cry.

------------------------------------------------------------------

'In this quiet night,
I'm waiting for you.
Forgetting the past,
And dreaming of you.

Time passes by,
And memories fade.
But time can't erase,
The love that we've made...

And the stars in the sky that I wish upon,
Can bring you back to my side.
Though you're not here with me,
I dream of the day we'll meet again.'

Elise sang as she followed Raieon, looking out upon the open land nearby and back to the empty and quiet streets around them, the sounds of war in the distance. Raieon simply kept walking without any reaction as Elise sang. Elise giggled when she finished. She walked up beside Raieon and looked at his still passive face.
'Hey quiet face!' Elise chimed teasingly. 'Were you in the hall when I sang that song?' Elise asked curiously. Raieon looked at her for a moment and nodded before moving on. 'Oh! I thought so.' Elise said to herself smiling. Raieon stayed silent and kept walking. Elise just sighed. 'So quiet on these streets. I wonder where everybody went?' She asked.
'They went to hide obviously. Or run.' Raieon answered passively. Elise laughed.
'Yes! I got you to speak!' Elise cheered. Raieon kept quiet. 'Awww...' Elise said, rather crestfallen. 'Well, I guess if you don't want to talk, I'll just sing again.' Elise said, hoping Raieon would respond.
'Don't you ever get tired of singing or talking?' Raieon asked, not even looking at Elise. She shrugged.
'Not really. I find it nice to sing songs or have a nice conversation with someone.' Elise answered. 'What would you do to pass time?' Elise asked.
'Play a game where you have to stay quiet the longest.' Raieon replied. Elise clapped her hands together.
'I love that game! Let's see who can win right now!' Eise challenged. Raieon simply kept walking. It only took a few moments for Elise to forget the game and start singing again. When she was finished, Raieon looked at her for the first time.
'You lost.' Raieon said. Elise shook her head.
'Aww, shucks.' Elise said quietly. 'I'm just not good at that game.' She murmured.

The two kept walking down the street until they reached a pair of guys, one of them with short blonde hair and the other with glasses and a bowl hair cut. Elise giggled.
'Yay! Somebody to talk to!' Elise exclaimed. Raieon shrugged and kept walking. Elise looked at him and tilted her head. 'You're so boring...' Elise said frowning. She then realized she didn't know the boy's name. 'You haven't even told me your name yet!' Elise called to Raieon, who paused for a moment.
'Raieon Eris.' He simply replied before continuing on. Elise brushed her hair over a bit and sighed.
'Where are you even going? That goes out of the city!' Elise called out to Raieon. He stopped again and then pointed out to the open where a ship had begun crashing before stopping. Elise tilted her head.
'Wow... That was good timing...' Elise murmured in awe. Raieon then continued on his walk. 'Oh fine! Wait up!' Elise yelled to Raieon as she ran after him.

RabidChoco

C O U R I E R S I X
"Um..." Austin replied, when the approaching girl cheered about apparently having someone new to talk to. Then she seemed to promptly ignore him, focusing on the guy she had come out this way with. He and Drew had seen the dropship crash... The ET's... they shot down one of their own? Or did the Marines commandeer it? Either way, if they lived through it... "Hey! Slow up, could be dangerous!" He shouted, jogging after the two as the one guy decided to investigate the ship. Drew followed along, at a slower pace, keeping an eye out behind them.

Diva Elly

Emmie was here
"Jacob." The witch greeted Jake with a nod as she caught up with Tai. Her eyes quickly scanned the two other by-standers. As she looked at Cronic more closely, one could see her brows raise in recognition."My... a Crystalis. It's been too long since I met one of yours. How is Zion? Not bothered by his old age, I hope. Mm... I hope he hasn't been busy lately, I do sorely miss his company." She spoke softly, before turning to Geo. "You, I don't recognize. Jacob, dear, do introduce us." she flashed Jake a feline smile as her golden eyes gleamed in a way that could in no way be natural.

------

The observation between Keith and Taylor was not mutual. Keith had all his focus on the chase he was giving. He was getting closer! He could see the man more clearly now as he made his escape. With a guttural roar, he swung out his arm, whatever flesh still on it exploding into a bloated mass of sickly veins, bone and claws. All stone and rubble in his path did not hinder him as the deadly appendage closed in on his target... who leapt away at the last second, mid-air. "Do not toy with me!" he declared with an unearthly scream as the arm regressed back to normal. The black hue from before was quickly dying his form black like coal and his eyes were but a pair of miniature suns. He was mostly human before, but now slowly but surely turning into the same monster his arm was. With a growl reminiscent of an enraged animal, Keith picked up the pace, speeding off like a bullet after the elusive man.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Nailo, quietly listened to the conversation between Joey and Sol.
She gently leaned her head on one side and listened intently. The reaction, Sol had, when she put her hand, on his shoulder, convinced her that he as a person is calmer than it initially seemed.

When he smiled back and said :“Thank you. You are kind to say so… and I am sure you can handle yourself as you say…” Nailo wasn't sure if he was flattering her or was honest.

He then turned to Joey and they did continue the convo. But also as they did chat. They entered a giant office room. Nailo was looking around. It was so big.

"...Right, Well, I suppose you two don't wish to wait any longer, I just stepped up to get myself another drink...Oh, and to reveal this." Nailo heard Joey as he walked up to the wall. There was a panel on the wall of his office, It revealed a keypad. Joey pressed a few numbers and there it was.A sound of doors.

They where not there before.And they opened up. Not another elevator.. Nailo was thinking...

Sol however seemed occupied with looking out the window, just before this other elevator, opened up. I wonder.How scary must the world seem to him right now.. she wondered..

"The elevator that we used was a public one. This is my personal one, and has a floor deep underground. What I'm about to show you, I am the only one who knows about it. Our "Ace in the hole" in this mess, the reason you are both here." Joey said back to both of them.

So Nailo followed him. They went into this second elevator and Nailo whispered and made a silly face : ugh...elevators make me sick.. She looked at the calm faces, of both of this two men. So she took a deep breath and told herself : I can take it. I am not weak....just a bit more...

"...Will you let me meditate in peace? I'm trying to think here." Cronic said, a rather annoyed tone to his voice. "I'm trying to figure out some way shape or form of how to get ourselves out of this mess, and so far, I'm hitting roadblocks with every idea I can think of." Cronic said, as he got to his feet and turned to face the witch. "To answer your question; I have no idea how Zion's doing. I've not seen him since I was a kid." Cronic said, sounding somewhat calmer now.

In the end, Reks was the one to go check out what was wrong with the ship's wiring. As he walked off, Zach began pushing buttons and hacked the lights' and cameras' system. Before long, everything was back on again. As the surveillance cameras began blinking on, there was a winged figure, similar to the girl from before, huddled in the room. And with closer inspection, she was found to be armed. "Shit." Zack said, standing up. "Aisa, I need you to drive for now, I gotta help my cousin." he said hurriedly, camouflaging and making his way towards the wiring room.

Aisa didn't say anything in reply, but took the driver's seat. She began programming the ship so that it would temporarily allow a one person driver. Jason sat down in the empty co-pilot seat and stared at the controls in wonder. "How can you fly these things? There's so many controls! Ah well. I guess it is true you're superior to us. I'm glad I'm with you all." he said. "What does this do?" Jason asked, and before Aisa could do anything, had pushed a switch that magnified the area below them. "Wow... Check it out...." he said, as the anthromorphs from below began firing at the ship. "Are those flies? Or..." Jason began, not yet grasping the entirety of the situation. “Bullets..?” Aisa thought, unable to comprehend why her Captian would be shooting at them, especially after agreeing to let them borrow the ship.

“Shit!” Jason said as the projectiles were magnified further, allowing them to clearly see the bullets. Jason suddenly grabbed the controls out of Aisa's hands and started to try and fly the ship, pushing the ship's controls randomly. But still, somehow, managing to keep the ship from nose diving. “Hey! Stop! Doing that isn't going to help much! Especially if you push these buttons!” Aisa wanted to yell at Jason, because quite a few of the buttons he was pushing was going to do more harm then good. But she was too busy trying to reverse the adverse effects. "Where the hell is Zack when you need him!?" Jason yelled, his voice resonating around the ship.

And not before long, Zach came sprinting into the cockpit. "What's going on Jason?" he asked, then seeing the soldiers firing below, ”Nevermind, move and let me pilot!" Zach said, taking the controls. He yelled into the comm, trying to get the troops below to stop firing, but it was too late. A projectile had blown apart the dropship's left side. "Shit!" Zach yelled as he tried futilly to keep the ship from crashing.

Aisa noticed Zach trying to say something next, but the noise of the crash was too loud. The group was thrown and tossed around the ship like rag dolls, several times, before the ship stabilized. Aisa was disoriented, her ears were buzzing, and her sight was going fuzzy, as she vaguely noticed Zach started yelling and running out of the destroyed cockpit.

“Ow” Aisa muttered, getting up and following Zach. She was still unbalanced, and was walking down the hall like drunk, having to use the walls as support. After a minute or so, Aisa finally found Zach bent over Reks. ”This can't be happening!” she heard Zach scream, as he began crying. Aisa cocked her head in confusion, her mind still messed up from the crash. Then she noticed Reks was unconscious and bleeding. Her mouth formed an 'O' as she stared at Reks.

After a minute or so of silence, Aisa had gotten her senses back together. "Come on, we should take him the the Medical Ward on the ship" she said, gently pulling at Zach to stand up. "There we can better help him then here." She finished, hoping they would reach there in time before something else happened.

Supremacy Kills

Angel of Death and Cake
'What's going on Jason?' Zackary asked as he ran in. Jason looked up to him to explain, but Zack quickly saw what was going on. 'Nevermind, move and let me pilot!' Zackary said quickly. Jason moved aside swiftly and watched as Zackary quickly took over the situation. 'Wow, you managed to keep us alive and flying... Might make a good pilot...' Zackary murmured. Jason chuckled and nodded. Zackary then pulled a few more switched and began piloting the ship out of the storm of beams. As he steered the ship around to dodge the incoming fire, Zackary pushed another button and yelled into the comm. 'This is Zackary "Shadowstep" Elsman of the Anthromorian Subterfuge Unit, contacting all Anthromorian Fighters in the area from the dropship you are firing upon.' Zackary began when the attacks paused for a moment. 'Aboard this ship are Aisa Laucott, Reks Elsman and myself, with two prisoners. All Anthromorian forces, ceasefire! I repeat, ceasefi--' Before he could finished his sentance, Jason saw an incoming projectile.
'Look out!' Jason yelled. But it was too late. The projectile made contact and blew the left side of the ship to bits.
'Shit!' Zackary yelled as he tried to keep the ship in the air, pushing buttons and switches to balance out the systems in a desperation attempt. 'We can't stay in the sky... We're gonna crash!' Zackary yelled just above the noise as the ship began to fall, smoke erupting from where it had been struck, a loud humming noise could be heard. 'Hold on to something everyone, this is gonna get bumpy!' Zackary shouted. Jason obeyed quickly and willingly and clasped a bar behind him, bracing for impact. And after a frightening pause, the ship crashed. 'Well... We're alive, thanks to me.' Zackary said with a laugh. Jason laughed a little bit as well, only a little shaken from the crash.
'So modest Zack.' Jason said sarcastically with a smile.
'I guess it could've been worse... Hmm?' Zackary turned around and looked at Jason. 'Wait a second... Where is... Reks?' Zackary slowly asked. Jason shrugged.
'I thought... I thought he was with you?' Jason answered. Suddenly Zackary looked horrified. 'Oh no... Reks, no...' He said as he began running out of the cockpit and past Jason, who looked at Aisa for a moment and shrugged before following Zackary.

'Reks! Reks where are you?'
Zackary called out as he moved. Jason looked about him as he walked, surveying the carnage a single laser beam from one of the fighters had done. Must be pretty powerful stuff or there was something really explosive... Jason thought. 'Reks... No....' Jason heard Zack slowly say. Jason ran out quickly and found Zackary walking towards something. 'You can't be dead... You can't....' Zackary slowly said as he took the last few steps. Jason walked to the side to get a better view. He then saw Zackary kneel down besides Reks' body, which had blood streaming down from the wound in his head, his eyes closed and his body as still as ice. 'Wake up... Reks! Wake up!' Zackary called to Reks. He then whispered something quietly that Jason couldn't hear.But Reks' eyes remained closed and Zackary took back his hands, looking over the blood that smeared them. 'This isn't.... It can't be...' Zackary said in between gasps and sobs as he clutched his cousin's body. 'This can't be happening!' Zackary shouted out into the open as he began to cry. Jason bowed his head for a moment. He then saw Aisa walk past him and towards Reks and Zackary.
"Come on, we should take him the the Medical Ward on the ship" she said, gently pulling at Zack to stand up. Jason shook his head and walked over to them. "There we can better help him then here." She finished. Jason then interjected.
'I really wished there was something we could do...' Jason began. He looked over Reks' wound and sighed. 'Even if we got him there quickly, there would be nothing we could do. The wound I gave him before was easy to fix, but it seems during the crash he hit his head on something really hard.' Jason explained. 'My mother was a doctor once. She tried to treat someone with similar conditions...' He then hesitated for a moment. 'The point is, Reks is bleeding on the inside. He'll be dead within ten minutes, considering how severe it is...' Jason finished. He then swallowed nervously before saying his part. 'I'm... Sorry... There isn't anything we can do now...' He murmured. He then put his hand on Zackary's shoulder.

Xiga

For a while the tension in the air seemed to dampen every sound around her and the two lizards, only breathing interfering with the silence that bared in the hallway. Everything was still but thought. The thought and thinking of how to get away from this standoff once more. Except now Falî knew that she was outnumbered.
[FONT=&quot]'Chill out, I was kidding, sheesh.'[/FONT][FONT=&quot] The silence was abruptly broken by the newcomer, and the two lizards glanced at each other and shrugged, still pointing their weapons towards Falî. Falî took a deep breath and her eyes shifted between the two when once again the silence was broken by the newcomer. This time he was talking to her.
'Why do you even bother?' He asked. 'You're already here, nowhere else to go, why not just ask nicely?' The question made Falî shrug and her mind fought the urge she had to lash out and kill them both. Why not just ask nicely? Maybe because your race is blind to nicely asked questions, maybe because you held me captive and forced me to work as a slave for months on that ship, maybe because your captain dropped me off the ship while I was unconscious... Maybe because I was stranded in a foreign planet in the middle of a war, restrained and with my wings clipped. THATS WHY. Why the hell would I even dream of trusting you or your people?! Falî thought in fury. She was barely control of herself when all of a sudden a soft laugh left the newcomers mouth. The laugh took her by surprise and she gave him an odd look while raising her sword slightly, cautious over the situation once more. Okay Falî. Focus.
'Don't mind me, I'm just crazy.' The silence only lasted a few moments longer when suddenly they both lashed out into attack. The rage boy quickly attacked the sword she held and with extreme precision he slashed off the blade on her vibrasword by the hilt. She could feel every muscle in her react and she noticed that she squeezed the trigger of her gun aimed at the him. But something caught her eye just before doing so. A laser beam hit the gun and it shattered to burning hot metal pieces in her grasp. And it all seemed to happen in slow-motion. It was with a strange sickening pain going through her now gravely injured hand and the sound of a metal wall she suddenly snapped back to reality. She bit back a pain filled scream as she realized what just had happened. 'I think the humans would call this checkmate?' A voice said. The newcomer, to be more precise. So he was the sarcastic type, that son of a bitch. Falî registered in her mind.
'You're an idiot Zackary.' And Zachary's your name? I think I have heard of him. 'Now be a good girl, shut up, put up and do as I say, otherwise that neck of yours won't last.' He paused eying her coldly while she clutched her hand. 'As someone once said to me, I don't have to kill you, but I will if I must. Ok?'
'Do you have to be so hard on her... '
'Shut up Zackary.' Falî suddenly felt a push to her back with one of the blades, as she was urged out from the room in a hurry.
'Zackary, wire up the doors to unlock, I heard closing doors before.' The older cousin spoke, as he pushed her forward, but they soon stopped and she leaned against the wall. most likely to let Zackary catch up with them. Soon the younger one caught up and walked by their side once again, with a worried look on his ugly scaled face. 'Don't worry, my cousin's always an asshole, don't let him get to you.' He then said in that worried everything-is-going-to-be-all right kind of tone.
The silence that followed got her annoyed. Don't worry? Seriously? You shoot me and then say "Don't worry?" GAH you must be totally oblivious to tell me that! Falî exploded inside, her temperament wavering on the edge of the control. Her wings flickered in the tension as her thoughts kept boiling inside of her. Do you really think that I was that easy to get down!? And now you are worried, FOR ME? You should be worried for yourself rather! You stand no chance!!
The older one poked her once more to move forward, and that was enough.
[/FONT]
'You frickin assholes!' Falî yelled, her tail whipping behind her and her Feathers risen in suspense and annoyance. 'Give me a sword and I'll take you both on!' The two lizards didn't speak back to her, and she assumed that they still underestimated her. 'Ha! You're both cowards! You know I can cut you down.' Falî hissed provocatively as her pace increased.
'Shut up, you're giving me a headache.' The older one uttered coldly as he pressed on. 'You're lucky I even bothered to disarm you. I could've just as easily have took your hand or even cut that blabbering head off you. So be quiet if you know what's good for you.'
"Tch!" she scuffed but quieted down, still boiling hot inside, her thoughts all over the place when once more the annoying one faced her. 'Hey, you're injured.' He said, while removing his cousins bloody bandana. He then walked up to her and expected her to willingly get treated with a piece of dirty cloth. "Get the hell away from me you stinkin' ass." she scuffed and glared at him. The Lizard looked surprised at first but then backed away and seemed to understand her situation. He quieted down but after a while he went talking again. He nodded towards her hand and said in a guilty tone

'Sorry about all that, the name's Zackary. What's your name?'
Falî shrugged and turned away. Still asking questions huh. Persistent bastard. Fine.
'Falî.' She simply answered just to get him to shut up.
'Huh, sounds like a good name.' He said and smiled slightly. 'Oh, and the asshole behind you is Reks, my older cousin. Don't mind him, he treats me like that sometimes.' Falî Scuffed and thought Why the hell would I care of how your cousin treats you? She was just about to speak up as well when suddenly the ship twisted violently causing her and the two others to lose their balance though they managed to grab a hold of the bars on the wall to not fall over completely.

'What's going on?' Zackary yelled out. Reks shrugged.
'I don't kn--' Suddenly a voice called out on the loud speaker.
'Where the hell is Zack when you need him!?' Falî shrugged at the loud sound and for a slight second she got disoriented at it. But quickly she regained focus.
'Run up to the cockpit and see what's going on, We'll catch up.'
After a few moments of hesitation, Zackary nodded and then began sprinting up the hallway to the cockpit quickly. Suddenly the ship shook again and they both were shaken of the handlebars and onto the ground. Before any further thought was taken Falî quickly grabbed the older ones short blade with her healthy hand and pointed it at him just as he was about to get up. He shrugged but quickly took his beam gun and aimed at her. 'Give it here now, or--.' He began. She just looked at him in anger and determination and interrupted in a sarcastic tone.
'Or you'll what? Shoot me?' She paused and took a step at him. 'You're all the same, all words and no action.' The silence was unbroken between the two as they stared at each other intensely, hate in the air all around them.
'It doesn't matter. Once I kill you, I'll deal with the others aboard this ship.' She broke the silence hissing at him. 'And when I pilot this ship, I'll return to my people and then when I tell them of what your kind are planning, your people will be destroyed.' Falî paused as he slowly took the info in. 'But fortunately, you won't live to see it! Falî flapped her wings and lunged forward at him at a high speed, barely noticing that he fired as well. Just about when Falî was to make impact with Reks shoulder he dodged into a roll and just as he was about to shoot at her once more the ship suddenly split apart, sparks and pieces of metal flying out into the skies to the ground below. Suddenly she felt herself slipping as a gust of wind took a hold of her wings and pulled her outwards. With furious wing strokes she tried to reach the interior of the ship once more, but in vain. She then saw Reks put his weapons away and reached out to get her. She took the chance in desperation and was pulled back in, slamming against the wall. But she had the bar now and apparently he was sheltering her as he clung to the bar on the wall as well. Falî curled up to a small ball and braced for impact but just as the lizard she lost her one handed grip at the shock when the ship hit the ground.
She was tossed out on the ground hitting her left side hard, the speed of the impact causing her to roll away a bit from the ship hearing her wing snap as she let out an excruciating scream, when she finally stopped with a back-first impact to a pile of rubble ending up in a sitting position. Then everything went silent.
Disoriented and hurt she tried to move but something was wrong. She opened her eyes and was hit by the blinding bright light. It took a while for them to adjust. Her head felt like it was going to explode from the high sounds she had just heard and ringing noises plagued her ears. But far in the distance she could hear someone. 'Reks! Reks where are you?' Apparently she was near someone. She recognized the voice over the ringing. The annoying cousin. She heard footsteps and saw a shady figure through her disoriented vision bending down over something. 'Reks... No....You can't be dead... You can't... Wake up... Reks! Wake up!' With a groan she looked over at her situation, slowly realizing the extent of the damage done. Carefully she tried to stand up but something was holding her down, and that was when she noticed that the pile of rubble was covering a great part of her left side and wing. Annoyed and slightly stressed and disoriented she turned to her right side to check over it. It seemed okay, and she carefully started to move it so that she could get the pile of rocks and metal off her. With occasional groans and bitten back screams she began to work. If the cousin found her, he would probably not hesitate to kill her that's for sure. 'This can't be happening!' Damn it! Falî thought as she sped up the process of getting free as much as possible. Please don't let him see me, please don't let him see me. Another voice joined in, and that made her freeze temporarily.
"Come on, we should take him to the Medical Ward on the ship"
it was a female voice, one of which she had never heard before as far as she remembered. "There we can better help him then here." She finished.
'I really wished there was something we could do...' A third voice interjected. Jeeze.. I am in deep trouble if they find me. She bit her lip hard as she tried to force away the last of the rubble. 'Even if we got him there quickly, there would be nothing we could do. The wound I gave him before was easy to fix, but it seems during the crash he hit his head on something really hard. 0My mother was a doctor once. She tried to treat someone with similar conditions...' The voice hesitated for a moment and so did Falî. She glanced over to where she had seen the kneeling figure, Zachary, and saw two more. They weren't that far away at all. 'The point is, Reks is bleeding on the inside. He'll be dead within ten minutes, considering how severe it is... I'm... Sorry... There isn't anything we can do now...' And that was her cue to leave. She had to get away from there. With a final effort she forced herself up from the last of the rubble, groaning as she did, and when she was on her feet started to turn around. Only to lose her balance and needed to get a hold of the wreckage nearby and catch her breath. Shit. Move damn it. She glanced back at the group.

((OOC:Sorry for bad paragraph deviding and somewhat poor sentence builds.))

Andre Valias

Blind Vengeance

"Come on, we should take him the the Medical Ward on the ship" Aisa said, gently pulling at Zackary to stand up. He looked over his cousin again for a moment. "There we can better help him then here." She finished. Before Zackary stood up, Jason then interjected.
'I really wished there was something we could do...' Jason began. Zackary looked up at him through tear filled eyes as Jason looked over Reks' wound and sighed. 'Even if we got him there quickly, there would be nothing we could do. The wound I gave him before was easy to fix, but it seems during the crash he hit his head on something really hard.' Jason explained. 'My mother was a doctor once. She tried to treat someone with similar conditions...' He then hesitated for a moment. Zackary knew that what he was going to say wasn't cheerful. 'The point is, Reks is bleeding on the inside. He'll be dead within ten minutes, considering how severe it is... I'm... Sorry... There isn't anything we can do now...' He murmured. He then put his hand on Zackary's shoulder. Zackary then remembered Fali, and suddenly this feeling of anger, hate and dissent boiled inside of him. He clenched his fist and then closed his eyes.
'No... There is "something" I can do...' Zackary said softly, the rage clearly sounding in his voice. He quickly stood up and turned around, brushing off Jason's hand and held up his rifle. He then began walking over to where Fali had fallen during the conversation and pointed the barrel of his rifle at Fali's head. He didn't even bother with any last words. He simply just began to pull the trigger, memories of his guardian cousin flashing before his eyes in those few split-seconds. I've never missed... Zackary thought.

Supremacy Kills

Angel of Death and Cake
Jason then saw Zackary clench his and at that point he knew what Zackary was thinking.
'No... There is "something" I can do...' Zackary said softly. Jason could clearly hear the anger and hate in his voice.
'Zackary...' Jason began softly. 'Don't do something you're going to regret...' Jason said in an attempt to calm Zackary. But he ignored Jason and quickly stood up and turned around, brushing off Jason's hand and holding up his rifle. He then began walking over to where Fali had fallen and pointed the barrel of his rifle at Fali's head. There was no exchange of words, and in that last heartbeat before the plunge, Jason slowed time for Zackary and hastened his own movements, running at Zackary and knocking the barrel of the rifle away from Fali from the left. A gun shot was heard and the beam left a smoking hole where it was fired at. Jason knew Zackary was most probably angry with him. 'Shooting her is not going to change anything Zack!' Jason yelled at Zackary. 'It's not going to bring Reks back and do any good either!' Jason began. 'You can't blame anybody here for this! You were the one who ignored a stray shot!' Jason argued. 'And who was the one who left the cockpit in the first place?' Jason persisted. He could then feel the full extent of Zackary's rage, it was in the air. At that moment, Jason had his hand at the handle of his blade and the moment Zackary drew his weapon, Jason would've drawn his blade and blocked Zackary's lunge.

Andre Valias

Peacefully Dreamed

Zackary felt a small tinge of regret behind the wave of hate and vengeance, and it was appeased when Jason intervened. Just before Zackary pulled the trigger, Jason had suddenly appeared and knocked it to the right, the beam hitting empty sand and creating a small smoking hole. Zackary then glared at Jason, putting away his rifle.
'What was that for!?' Zackary shouted at Jason.
'Shooting her is not going to change anything Zack!' Jason yelled back at Zackary. 'It's not going to bring Reks back and do any good either!' Jason began. Zackary felt something rip apart inside of him, but the angered beast didn't back down.
'If you never had come along, this all would've been fine!' Zackary argued.
'You can't blame anybody here for this! You were the one who ignored a stray shot!' Jason retaliated. Zackary clenched his fist.
'You were the one who hurt my cousin! And now he's dead!' Zackary yelled back, tears starting to come back.
'And who was the one who left the cockpit in the first place?' Jason persisted. At that instant, Zackary didn't respond. All the anger and hate he had inside had already welled up so much, he was about to burst. Suddenly Zackary drew his blade and lunged at Jason, but he was one step ahead of Zackary. Jason drew his blade the moment before and blocked Zackary's attack, the two of them were locked in blades.
'Reks is gone, and he's never coming back...' Zackary began. 'And it's all because of you creeps...' Zackary then shut his eyes for a moment. 'What are you scumbags even doing here!?' Zackary yelled out. He then gave up and dropped his blade, sitting in the sand and watching his tears fall to the sandy ground.

------------------------------------------------------

'Beneath the vale of starry sky,
As cold as winter's darkest night.
It's there you'll see silent indeed,
You're all alone.

I sing the prayers of melody,
Across the lonely silent fields.
A little light began to shine,
It shines on and on.

I watched you as you so peacefully dreamed,
You laughed like a child happy and carefree.
It's all familiar and yet so far,
That's the future's promise for you and me.'
'

As they walked into the vast sandy badlands just outside of San Diego, Elise looked about her like she always did, spinning and almost dancing as she walked, staring up to the sky as she gracefully moved. Raieon payed no attention to Elise's movements or actions and simply kept walking towards the crash site. Elise had begun to sing again. She continued to sing as she neared the crash site, her soft angelic voice carried by the winds towards the crash site. Elise clasped her hands on her amulet lightly as she walked gracefully and serenely towards the wreckage as she began to sing the next line of her song.
'Once on a green and shiny mor-- Oh!' Elise then began running over to the wreckage.

Suddenly Zackary could hear a faint voice nearby. He paused for a moment as he listened for it.
'I watched you as you so peacefully dreamed,
'
The voice sang. Zackary looked up and saw few human figures, one in particular that was spinning and half walking and half dancing whom had pink hair was the one singing.
'Once on a green and shiny mor-- Oh!' The girl then begun running towards the wreckage.

Elise knelt besides Reks and looked up at the group around the wreckage.
'Oh my, this looks serious.' She began. She looked to Zackary, who wiped his face quickly, before touching Reks' neck. 'He's still breathing... Right then...' She said to herself. Zackary began walking slowly towards her. Before he could say anything, Elise had taken off her gloves and then placed both her hands on Reks' wound. She closed her eyes and concentrated. As she did, her hands and Reks' wound began to glow a bluish hue and the blood began to siphon back into Reks' wound. After a few moments, Elise finally lifted her hands and Reks' wound was gone. Zackary was shocked as he knelt beside Elise and Reks.
'What did you...' Zackary began, shocked and stunned. Elise simply giggled and smiled. Zackary looked at her and seemed to smile as well. He then noticed that she had become pale. Elise then began to fall back weakly. Raieon moved forward and quickly stopped her from falling back.
'Oh... Thank you Raieon...' Elise said in thanks, still smiling a little as she sat back up. Raieon nodded and stood back. Zackary then looked from the two to Reks and began calling to him.
'Reks!' He called as he shook Reks gently.

Reks walked through an endless darkness, twisting and turning as he looked about. Only an eternal void of shadow stretched as far as he could possibly see. Reks then realised something horrible, the thing he was always scared of.
He was alone.
'Zack?' Reks called out to the distance. 'Mom? Dad?' He called out again after a moment of quiet. 'Anyone!?' Reks yelled at his loudest voice. But no answer. Reks tried to speak again, but all he managed was a soft croak as his throat ached. Reks then felt hopeless, sitting down on the ground huddled up into a ball on the ground. I'm so alone… Reks thought as he stared down at the ground. Why am I so alone? Reks then huddled closer, so close he felt like he could disappear. He felt like he was going to be swallowed by the shadows, as if they were smiling and standing around him. He was going to be eaten by darkness… Alone.

Then there was a faint voice. Rek then opened his eyes and stood up quickly.
'Is anyone there?' Reks called out again, his throat aching but he tried nonetheless. He could hear the voice again, in the distance. Reks began to walk towards the distance, beginning into a run, and then a sprint as he listened for the voice. The darkness seemed to stretch out forever, and even after several minutes of running, the voice still sounded as faint as ever. After a long while, Reks finally stopped. He realised that after so long, he had never gotten anywhere. He was still in the same place as he was before. Reks then sat down again, huddling up again as the voice repeated the same thing over and over, yet he could not hear it. Suddenly there was a bright light, and Reks stood up quickly as the darkness turned to blinding white light. The voice began to grow louder, and Reks recognised the voice.
'Reks!' The voice yelled out, and Reks closed his eyes as the light took him.

'Reks!' He opened his eyes at the mention of his name and when he awoke, he saw Zackary and a pink haired girl kneeling beside him and the endless blue sky above. Zackary sighed with relief.
'Thank the stars...' He murmured to nobody in particular. Reks chuckles and slowly sat up and rubbed his head, then realized his wound was gone.
'What happened?'
Reks asked as he then rubbed his neck. 'And how long have I been asleep?' Zackary was about to answer, but he then felt really uneasy about speaking out. Reks then looked to Jason.

RabidChoco

C O U R I E R S I X
Austin, and Drew, by extension, had followed Elise and Raieon, who were (annoyingly, in Austin's opinion) ignorant or ignoring their presence. He was surprised, but still looked pretty ticked off, when he saw Elise heal Reks... But that group of ET's had been shot down by their own. He might not have liked the invaders, but he still had a sense of justice, and their situation, even if they were the enemy, was not just. Taking a breath, he stepped out from behind the rocky outcrop he had hidden behind. "Damn..." was all he said, looking over the wreckage.

Drew, on the other hand, wandered around the wreck to the other side, where, while he was hidden under a torn metal outcrop, he could see above him. And that's how he saw Fali scrambling over the wreckage.

-------------------

"Do not toy with me!" Taylor heard the shout around the wrecked buildings before he saw the voice's owner... he picked up the pace; he didn't like the sound of it... usually the harbinger of something nasty... he jumped off the ruined roads, and bounded off a few fallen walls to get to where he could watch Keith clearly, and follow him more easily.

Xiga

'No... There is "something" I can do...' The glance caught her attention to a rifle barrel and before she knew it the trigger was pulled.. But for some reason it didn't hit. Falî was sure that he had aimed her dead on... But..
She looked to the slight left of her and saw a human. How did he get there so fast? Had he been there all the time? Falîs mind was still wrecked after the crash landing and she registerd things around her slowly, as if she was walking through a hazed slow moving landscape. Even the sounds started to feel more and more distant. The arguing of two indeviduals.. And then something that sounded melodic... Singing?
Never the less, it didn't m atter. She had to get away. The further away she was the better. She took a step ahead. One wobbly step. Then one more. She turned her back against the group, her injured wing clearly dragging behind she started to move. It was slow, but she was moving, and for her, that was all that she needed at the moment. One stepp at the time Falî. She reminded herself over and over again. One... Step infront.. of the other.

Soon the movement became more of a trance and the foggyness around her seemed thicker. She lept on moving, away from the group. Soon, when she was about 20 meters away from them she collapsed. But despite the first colapse she decided to stand up once more and press on. This sequence repeated itself several times till she finally let out a scream of frustration and fear.. One of Falî's weak points in mentality.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
“I thank you for the faith you have placed in me… and apologize in advance in case I fall short of it…”

“I will aid you to the best of my ability.”

Joey looked at Sol and smirked. "No problems man. We're friends here after all." He said. He couldn't help but chuckle a little at Nailo's incomfort at being in an elevator. "Motion sickness, huh? Sucks." Joey told her. The elevator quickly reached it's destination: a tunnel that slowly went down to the darkness, lit by lanterns placed on the sides of these manmade walls. The path itself looked liked it was going downward for eternity. "Watch your step. It's a little steep down here." Joey said as he began walking down the steps. "What I'm about to show you took alot of the government's money to cover-up. But I did so successfully, course had to lie about them to make it happen. So yeah, what you're about to see, at the end of this path, is of the highest classification. As I told you, I'm the only one who knows about this, ...well, the only human anyways." Joey said as he walked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jacob."

"You, I don't recognize. Jacob, dear, do introduce us."

"Ah, Long time no see." Jake told the witch in calm delight, nothing says in a crazy place like this like a familiar face. "I actually just met him myself." Jake responded to the witch. "Then allow me. This is Geo Bane, a regular in the Elder Stars' list of 'chosen' human soldiers who cary out their will in exchange for their power; specifically given the powers of the Elder Star, Capricorn Zodiac, and is usually following order like a soldier would. I believe he was on a mission last I checked. How conveniant he ends up here of all places." Tai said.

"Ok who here has cosmic abilities?"

"I do. Name's Tai Sabath." Tai told him. Either Geo, or Bane may have heard his name before, Tai Sabath, one of the 5 Kings, King of Wisdom, and leader therefore of the Elder Stars.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

While everything went on, the Captain and her men were still floating up there. "One target neutralized...Hey, wasn't that Reks Elsman?" One of them asked. "They must have struck a deal with the humans." Anohter said. "But...That's treason." a third one said in panic. "No shit, detective." the First one said. "I believe Zackery Elsman was trying to tell us something before we took care of their ship. Two prisoners..." Second one said. They all watched like they were watching a movie when everything was happening. "Enough of this, we're wasting time here. All units return to position of defense. I'll take care of these survivors, and the newcomers myself." The Captain said. "But sir, some of those people are our allies. Hell, I went to school with those three down there." the second one said. "Have you forgotten what the Colonel said? The humans are the enemies here, and if you don't shoot them we will shoot you. That's his policy. Always has been....Always will be. Return to your positions and defend the Infernas' escorting. That's an order!" The Captain said. All of the pilots looked in fear, they knew the captain was dead set on this, and they knew if they stood in her way, She'd kill them too. "....Yes sir. Returning to positions." The first one said as the fighters flew off.

The Captain, however, shot towards the opposite direction of Fali, then made a U-turn. She aimed for the area everyone was in, and without hesitation, fired her laser cannons at them all, and even getting a few strays to head for Fali.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

In Las Vegas was a large facility heavily occupied by the Anthros. It was a large factory-like building shaped like a hollowed-out square. But it's signature was the giant drill right in the center makng a hole underneath the city and grinding everything in its way as it sinks deeper and deeper. The Infernas was getting close to the facility, the Colonel inside, eagerly awaiting to get his hands on the results.

Supremacy Kills

Angel of Death and Cake
Jason and Zackary locked blades together, the crackling of Zack's beam blade could be heard as it pressed against Jason's sword. Jason then felt Zackary's rage was dying down.
'Reks is gone, and he's never coming back...' Zackary began as he eased the pressure on his blade. 'And it's all because of you creeps...' Zackary then shut his eyes for a moment and looked down. Jason waited for the words to come. 'What are you scumbags even doing here!?' Zackary yelled out, his eyes filled with tears. He then gave up and dropped his blade, sitting in the sand and watching his tears fall to the sandy ground. Jason sheathed his sword and knelt in front of Zackary, putting his hands on Zack's shoulders. He wanted to say something, anything, but the words just wouldn't go. His head still rang out with sound of Zackary's last sentence. In the end, Jason only mouthed, "I'm Sorry". Suddenly he could hear a melodic voice nearby.
'I watched you as you so peacefully dreamed,
'
The voice sang. Jason looked up and saw a few figures, one in particular that was spinning and half walking and half dancing whom had pink hair was the one singing. Jason watched her in shock as he saw a pink-haired singing variation of his sister walk into the crash site.
'Once on a green and shiny mor-- Oh!' The girl looked shocked and began running over to where they were.

The girl knelt besides Reks and looked up at the group around the wreckage.
'Oh my, this looks serious.' She began. She looked to Zackary, who wiped his face quickly, before she touched Reks' neck. 'He's still breathing... Right then...' She said to herself. Zackary began walking slowly towards her, Jason following just beside, still looking at the girl and wondering if he was dreaming. Before he or Zackary could say anything, the girl had taken off her gloves and then placed both her hands on Reks' wound. She closed her eyes and looked as if she was concentrating. As she did, her hands and Reks' wound began to glow a bluish hue and the blood began to siphon back into Reks' wound. Jason was stunned as he watched her heal Reks and do the impossible. After a few moments, the girl finally lifted her hands and Reks' wound was gone.
'What did you...' Zackary began, shocked and stunned. The girl simply giggled and smiled. Zackary looked at her and seemed to smile as well. Jason then saw the girl had turned pale and suddenly she then began to fall back weakly. A young teenage boy came out of nowhere, moving forward and quickly stopping the girl from falling back.
'Oh... Thank you Raieon...' She said in thanks, still smiling a little as she sat back up. The teenager who seemed to be known as Raieon nodded and stood back. Zackary then looked from the two to Reks and began calling to him.
'Reks!' He called as he shook Reks gently. Jason simply watched and hoped it wasn't too late.

Suddenly Jason's prayers and thoughts were rightfully vindicated when Zackary called out one last time.
'Reks!' He opened his eyes at the mention of his name. Zackary sighed with relief.
'Thank the stars...' He murmured to nobody in particular. Reks chuckled and slowly sat up and rubbed his head, before realizing in surprise his wound was gone.
'What happened?'
Reks asked as he then rubbed his neck. 'And how long have I been asleep?' Reks looked to Jason, who laughed.
'Simply put, a group of fighters shot us down, you hit your head, your cousin here broke down over seeing you unconscious, and... Uh...' Jason then looked at the girl and ruffled his hair. 'This girl healed your wound. And thus saving you from death. The end.' Jason finished. 'But all in all, you were out of commission for about five or seven minutes.' Jason joked. He then looked around him and folded his arms behind his head. 'I guess we should now be asking, What now?' Jason asked. After they all talked it over, Jason noticed one of the fighters were coming back, and was getting ready to fire. 'Everybody! Run!' Jason yelled as he indicated the incoming fire.

"Oh bother I have to deal with you." Geo said he then looked at Bane. "Don't start with me. He is one of the elders that gets on my nerves and you know that." He looked at Bane and sighed. "So i should not send him back to the stars. Alright I guess." He looked up then looked at the sky then looked at Tai. "You lucky i'm bound or i would send you back to the cosomos."

Andre Valias

Run!

'Simply put, a group of fighters shot us down, you hit your head, your cousin here broke down over seeing you unconscious, and... Uh... This girl healed your wound. And thus saving you from death. The end.' Jason explained. Reks nodded thoughtfully. 'But all in all, you were out of commission for about five or seven minutes.' Jason joked.
'Huh...' Reks said softly. He then looked at Zackary and smiled. He didn't say a word and instead shook his head. Jason then looked around him and folded his arms behind his head.
'I guess we should now be asking, What now?'
Jason asked. Reks shrugged and looked to the skies.
'I honestly have no idea...' Reks said softly. 'From what I'm guessing we were just shot down by our own, so now I really don't know what options we have...' Reks then actually thought about their options. Zackary interjected though.
'But... Why would they shoot us down?' Zackary asked. Reks looked at him plainly, as if the answer was obvious.
'Remember what I once said. We're expendable.' Reks answered. He then tried to get back to thinking when Jason suddenly yelled out.
'Everybody! Run!'
Reks looked up and saw Jason was pointing to a returning fighter, one of which he recognized. It was the elite model of the advanced fighter machine his kind had built, reserved for more superior forces, particularly the Captain and the Colonel. And this one, was most probably the Captain. Coming back for the kill aren't you, backstabbing bitch... Reks thought as he began to turn tail and run, Zackary just beside him.

"...Will you let me meditate in peace? I'm trying to think here." The witch stared at him, unfazed by the tone of his voice. "I'm trying to figure out some way shape or form of how to get ourselves out of this mess, and so far, I'm hitting roadblocks with every idea I can think of."

"To answer your question; I have no idea how Zion's doing. I've not seen him since I was a kid." At that, the sorceress rose an eyebrow. "An actually young Crystalis? Oh my, oh my... Whose child are you, I wonder. But that's no matter for now. We indeed have a 'mess' to deal with, as you put it." She turned to Jake, who seemed to be following Tai and Geo's "sizing up" competition. "Jacob, I am in a dire need of your skills. I trust you have mastered the Dreamers I relinquished and gave to you ages past. Don't answer, don't nod, because if you haven't, I will deliver you in a five by five inches crate to your big bad boss if you. Now... I'm sure you've heard of the Azure Warlock's experiment, I know everyone in your little motley crew has. I need you to locate him for me. Time is of the greatest essence." She insisted, her eyes cold and demanding for once.

-----

Keith, or whatever he had become, had gone well deep into the dry Mohave desert in his rampaging chase. His hearing briefly informed him of something exploding in the vicinity... someone was being shot at. Could it be that girl?

The thought went as soon as it went as he neared on his prey once more, the man a black blur as he narrowly escaped his grip once more. At breakneck speed, he turned to attack relentlessly once more... only to be encountered with a blinding, blue flare of light. His senses went dark as the last thing he saw was the light rapidly expanding and bursting into brilliant, azure flames. The ground beneath him and the man in black fissured and split open from the force of the explosion, causing both of them to descend down into the darkness below.