Valentine's Day

B StAR

2D Complex.
So what's the deal over there? Girls give the guys gifts instead of vice-versa :eek: Can someone explain why that is and your opinions on the change of gender?

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
[quote name='Megumi']yup. its guys to girls , and girls to guys on a different date[/QUOTE]

You have it backwards. Girls to guys then guys to girls. Correct me if I'm wrong. I believe so cause White Day is when guys give to girls so Valentines Day is girls to guys.

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
I read a lot of romance/shoujo mangas so I remember it from one of those. But I remember when I was a kid watching pokemon(english) they said something about White Day being the day of men. Then Misty was like No it's for romance and girls receiving gifts.

Y

y0l3itches

Yea in japan they do that, in america we only celebrate valentines day, which is common both genders exchange gives, but most people nonchantly give a group of people gifts and that will improve on the relationship on the target person. I wish we did have white day, when only girls give gifts on Valentines day and the guy have time to think... I know I feel arkward if some girl gives me a gift and I only say thank you...

Valentine's Day, girls have to give guys CHOCOLATE.

White Day is when guys give girls gifts to show they care.

hmmm.. i really don't know... but i think i watched it in Ichigo 100% yomi is right... during Vday girls are the one who give gifts to men they like while white day is the other way around... oh well it makes me more disappointed...

Ray

无限之剑制
[quote name='Morcombe']everyone wish good luck to the little guy - me.[/QUOTE]

lol good luck

I shiver in fear already =D

TheHundreds

Streetwear Is Dead
[quote name='B StAR']So what's the deal over there? Girls give the guys gifts instead of vice-versa :eek: Can someone explain why that is and your opinions on the change of gender?[/QUOTE]

Actually, Both Genders Give Gifts. I'm Pretty Stoked For V-Day This Year; If Everything Goes Well I'll Be Getting The HEROES Graphic Novel & Getting Laid For The Third Time This Month.