Under the Mask.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Well, I feel I should be the one to make the first topic here if no one else would. My question now would be if you want me to skip my life story or not. So, I'll just add a spoiler for those who do and don't. Though I must warn you, it's not for the light-hearted.

My life began on January 12th 1991 after 36 hours of labor, which possibly was the catalyst behind my health problems. I was unhealthy even moments after I was born, I never left the hospital until 3 months later for health issues, and many times I have gone back and forth through it. I don't remember most of my childhood, and in some cases, I should probably be happy for that. I have had both my eyes stitched up from double eye surgery, my body throwing up some blood because of infected tonsils, and my blood clooging up to where I had to get a slit on my arm because of it that I have the scar of to this day. Quite possibly the worst of them all was a brain cyst found at 2 years old, and remained until 14. At 14 I had brain surgery to remove the cyst, which didn't completely get taken out. The scar on the back of my neck is what got me inspired to make Jake Falcon. Ironically, my Teeth and my metabolism is in good shape. I have not gained an ounce of fat, and not a single cavity at all.

I have lived as the youngest of 3. I had a brother and a sister, both having complex problems in their own right, Including that each one of us having different dads. My parents were divorced before I was born, or at least before I left the hospital, so I never truly experienced them together, so consider me lucky on that note. My sister separate from us when she was sent to Juvi, although it did make her stronger and she did graduate. My brother eventually decided to live on his own and became an enterpreneur.

Our household was, ...well it was hard to say since we were basically nomads, always moving in every month or year. we had a great-grandmother to go to before she died, and my brother's uncle, (Who in turn I like to consider my uncle) bought the house, and then kicked us out and such. We have lived in hotels for a while. (Not that I'm complaining, Ive always loved hotels for some reason.) and the only time we got a settlement was in a Trailer Park. Now I'm living alone with my mother in an upper flat. Now I know what you're thinking, "You're living with your mom? Lol, what a pussy" Well, at first, I confess it was for your typical momma's boy reasons, but nowadays she has back problems, so much so, that she can't work, and I feel it my responsibility to look after her since others won't and, as you may expect, she refuses to go anywhere else to live with.

In terms of Religion, ...I am a Christian.....Well, Kind of. It's complicated. I was born to a christian household, where it seems litterally everyone in my family at least say they're christian. While I am a Christian, I am what you may call "Christian-Science" Where I combine Christianity with scientific and even some athiest elements. .....Some of you are probably saying that doesn't exist, that is the combination of two opposites that are impossible to see together due to constant contradictions to each other, and/or I am deluded as a result. That's ok, as I probably am deluded for thinking that perhaps Creationism and Evolutionism may both be, in some elements, true despite the bible and scientific evidence proving so. For all I know, I'm insane, or in denial. But alas, I don't care. I have went to Church for a while, have not went since for multiple reasons. I have read the first Chapter of the Bible, the rest I've learned as time went on. I prayed every night, until I realized I doze off by the time I reach the middle of the prayer. I never understood a hierarchy in such a religion as this. Not once has any of this phase me. I believe I also have a very strange inspiration for my beliefs, ...I was inspired by Morgan Freeman playing God in Bruce Almighty. "You want a miracle, be the miracle." I try to take care of things myself, before I call to God about it, and I only call to God about it, when there's nothing I myself can do.

I was always a dreamer, always wanting to do things. (Except when I was little I actually took them more seriously) I planned on a restaurant, a maker of Pizza, and always wanted to go into singing competitions. But right now I have one dream that's within my grasp: Video Games. I was obsessed with Video Games from day one, and was fascinated with story ever since seeing Final Fantasy 7 for the first time. I'm now going to Baker Colege to start a 4-year degree in Video Game Design (In truth I'm planing to really be a Writer, but the Technical knowledge will most certainly help) and then, I plan on bringing my RPs to life in Video Game Form. (In some case, Yes, this include Valkyrie if I ever get permission.) I first started this dream when I first found out about Sonic Adventures 2. When I played it, I dreamed of making a Sonic Adventures 3. I won't lie, I was a Sonic Fanboy in my childhood, although I didn't give a damn about eye color or things like that. It was actually through this dream that I created my Main Character, Red the Alternate. He was originally the Bio-Lizard's revived and true form. (I was led to believe back then, that the prototype and the original should look alike, and I was disappointed with the climax in SA2 at the time. Besides, I'm a fan of huge forms being defeated and unleashing more powerful yet more human-like beings underneath.) Now look what he's become. Wtih Elly's help, and with the help of alot of my RL friends, I am ready to try and put this into some form of media at least.

Now our money was always medium level, but now with mom out of work, and myself without any form of fund we are now poor. I don't know yhow we would've surived without Grandma and my Brother. We live on food EBT, used to have cash that did us well, but now it got shut off, Mom's health insurence in the process, (This worried me more then the money) So our current mission is to get both back somehow. ...Well, hers is, mine is to try to get me to school somehow since I live far fom the campus, currently to get my books.

Today's memoir:

Well, I can safely say I was busy today. I experimented on the bus for the first time, since I found a route to get me to school via bus. Thank god my dad picked me up to get my bus passes, or I'd be screwed. The first trip was awkward in a sense, not because of the fact that I was sitting in a bus of strangers, but because I called my brother afterwards and he made me realized how I turned of my common sense by not calling ahead of time for this kind of thing. I tried to sell my mom's stuff at the pawn shop...didn't work well. The reason was so mom gets her pain medication. Mom is in pain alot because of her back having nerve damage. so she requires medication for it, or else she'll painfully shut down. I couldn't sell anything to them. I was asked why I couldn't just sell my games, well, because I sold them, AND mom's favorite movies, and was ripped off. So I felt it wouuld just be giving them games for a futile amount. That's when it hit me, I should call the game stop at the mall that now have access to thanks to my bus pass. So call ahead I did, and I took a second trip to the mall at the same day. I sold the following: Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3, Sonic Riders, Sonic Riders Zero Gravity, Spider-man 3, Spider-man Shattered Dimensions, and Motor Storm (If I can't play multiplayer, (Fuck online!) in a racing game, ....I see no other point to have it.) Got 19.35 More then enough for the medication.

Tomorrow, I have to, at long last, go to Baker for my books. For Monday, is my first day of school. .....Joy. :cold:

Sanae

Staff member
How did you like the bus ^^?

It can be fun at times, but most times a headache... So much talking and yelling :mad:_@:

*Hugs* Hang in there ^__^ As corny as this may sound, stick together the best you can and everything will be alright :hug:

Times are hard over here as well.. If things keep up the way they are for long, we may have to look into another place to live.. We're sentimental about this house, because my nieces and nephews grew up in here ^^

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
First few trips were good, although the wait time in between I need to get use to.

Today's memoir:

After getting my books I felt ready for college on Monday. But there was still one loose end to tie up. For the longest time, I remained in Special Education. I was slower then others, and believe it or not, I was a little devil back then, to a degree where I threatening to KILL, ....twice. Slowly I reformed into what you see today, and the Special Ed, is just an easier way to help me learn without the hassle. That being said, it's a no brainer that I require a doctor's notice for my things. I had it Fax to the Spec Ed guy at the college...but either because that hguy moved, or because my doctor didn't do it altogether, that proof is nowhere to be seen. That the first week of this at least is going to be...interesting. :ahhh:

To help me with my week, My dad gave me $60. ....Which combined with the leftover from my selling of games, was more then enough for my mother's appointment to her doctor, something she couldn't do for months. ...The thing is that my Dad did this for me, and this transfer was off the record, meaning his wife, my step-mom doesn't know about it. My step-mom is complicated. I can't call her bad, (Except that she is HORRIBLE at behind-back-talk, needs to work on what level of distance between us is required to talk behind my back before she does.) but she's not exactly a "giver" either. My mom wasn't suppose to know about it either. ....This led me to a kind of "Infamous" Scenario. Should I use this for myself, and last the week with some form of food for my lunches, or should I give it to mom who clearly needs it for her appointment? Eventually it was decided that I keep the $60, but she takes what remains of my money from the selling of those games, and everything we have for money, need it be change or cans and bottles, would pour into this. Mom signed up for Medicaid disability as well, so hopefully that works out well, because that will solve alot of our problems.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Today and Yesterday's Memoir:

Yesterday:

Woke up very early in the morning to a thunderstorm. I never liked thunderstorms, but I was never scared of them if I had no reason to go out that day. However when I do go out, I'm somewhat scared shitless of them. Even if the chances are low, I'd find it somewhat easy to be struck by lightning when crossing a metal bridge like I have to. Thankfully the lightning storm passed before I went. I woke up officially at 6 AM, Ate some bacon, extra crispy to a burnt crunch, that's how I prefer it. Did the typical stuff then went for the first day of school. Instantly when I got there I felt my instincts from High School spining out of control in excitement and fear. I went to the first class, Composition. The teacher's alright, laid back, has a taste for music, but I swear he is the Jeff Goldbloom of teaching. Each time he speaks he does it so silently that I feel like I'm going deaf. I just went with the flow and got my assignment: An Essay. A good start as it has a nice due date and isn't too god-awfully required shit. I then went to my two classes, which is the same teacher. He's exactly the opposite, Instead of trying to understand what he is saying, now I'm trying to catch up with what he is saying. Still, he's a fun guy. In between these two I went outside and ate my lunch: A chex mix bar. Then got back. The stuff is no brainer stuff but he has alot for us to do both in and out of class. I got back home after a long wait for the bus, to find out that apparently my mom couldn't get to the DMC. It seems Google Maps didn't update their bus routes as the bus we thought took her to the hospital didn't take her to the hospital. She gave me back the money, even though I did ask if she was absolutely sure about this, and so I used it for myself to get a few things.

Today:

Because college gives me a lot of homework apparently, I spent my day working on that. I only go to class on M, W, and F so the Ts are days off for me. Gives me time to work on it and relax. I spent my day doing that. Just got finished for the most part a few hours ago, and am eating lunch. My brother just stopped on by and played MvC 2.....Needless to say He beats me almost every-fucking-time. :waah: