Triple Triad: Missing Cards

Voltorn

Enjoying life
I have a problem with playing this card game. Several times, when I got "draw" as the battle results, all 5 cards that I used suddenly disappeared. The cards' availability number dropped. And the drop depends on how many cards I used.

I have several cards with "available : 0" >__<

It's fine at first. But it's getting annoying later on because I need to redo many battles to gather them all again .__.

Please fix this bug...

Thanks ^^

Sanae

Staff member
Have you tried playing using a different browser.. To see if this happens in other browsers ^^? Which browser do you use if I may ask ^^?

Sanae

Staff member
I see and not a problem ^^

Do you use any other browsers ^^? If so, do you mind playing with another browser to see if the same thing happens? Thank you ^__^

Voltorn

Enjoying life
I just tried using internet explorer.

The amount of the card doesn't change at all. Some cards still have 0 availability. >_<

I'll try to get some draw results with IE now...

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Voltorn']I have a problem with playing this card game. Several times, when I got "draw" as the battle results, all 5 cards that I used suddenly disappeared. The cards' availability number dropped. And the drop depends on how many cards I used.

I have several cards with "available : 0" >__<

It's fine at first. But it's getting annoying later on because I need to redo many battles to gather them all again .__.

Please fix this bug...

Thanks ^^[/QUOTE]

oh hey i got that too :><:

Edit:k i followed the advice and got my cards back thx

[quote name='Ataraxia']Go to active games in the upper left, and hit leave game.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. I'm stuck at it a bit. >_>

I just need The Brothers to conquer the game ! :3

Diablo also help.