Trinity Blood

Wat you people think of it? Personally, I found the anime enjoyable especially the 2nd half of it. I watched the nima etill 5am O_O ahah! What about you?

Krahe

Full of bees
Well, I've only seen the first episode so far, but it definatly caught my attention. The story is deffinitly interesting, and the animation is great. I'm going to stay up for it and catch it on Adult Swim.

Say, how many episodes are in this series, anyway?

25 episodes. the manga actually has two authours: the creator died halfway through the thing, so then his closest friend did the rest. so that would explain why the anime will seem incomplete.

Hmm someone..first time I heard a author died doing a eps. I think Trinity Blood good but not better then eruka 7.

Trinity Blood great animation and story.

I've watched all of the anime and read a bit of the manga. I LOVE it. It's one of my favorites. The animation and the storyline and the characters are wonderful. (I sound like a talking billboard. But then again- aren't all otaku?) I haven't heard the English voice actors yet, but for any of you who watch FullMetal Alchemist (Japanese ver.) then you can hear Roy Mustang's and Hughes' voices again. Their voice actors play "The Proffessor" and Kampher from the Rozen Orden.

About the creator of Trinity Blood, it was a book series and he had died before the end so a friend will end the books for him. Off of those books, the manga and anime sprung up! :D

spado

not bad....i still watching. i personally feel that at the begining abit boring but after few espidose it getting more and more exciting....

Finished watching it.
Really like the story, vampire/crusnik feeding on other vampires' blood. Awesome.
Though I kinda wish the ending was better or at least a bit more detailed. It was vague about what happened to Cain...

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
At first when I heard it I was all excited and wanted to see it. But I got totally dissapointed. Abel is just another emo, like Train or Vash: 'ME NO WANT KILL!!!111+shift'. An opposite of that would make it much more interesting. At least the GFX was quite good and the overall design. And it's not often when Vatican's 'military forces' take part in an anime.

Krahe

Full of bees
If anyone is interested in where Yoshida-sensei was heading with this story before he died, I recommend you read this:

Trinity Blood Canon

Contains big, BIG spoilers, and I had to dig that page out of Google's cache so I hope that link works, and bookmark it if you feel you'll ever use it again.

The anime was really good but the ending...:suspicious:,it seemed like they werent sure if they wanted to make a second season or not.does anyone know if there will be anymore season of Trinity Blood?