Tower of God Discussion

I think there'll be a fight. Doubt capture is their goal. Baam is supposedly their strategist, so I dunno... He did do something crazy during the first trial of his when he got "eaten".

And that sleepy guy.... (>_>) Maybe he broke a deal with the ranker? He is cool indeed, but dammit... So close A team!

Jimzy

Agreed. A Team was so close!

That Sleepy Guy most probably did that for a reason - to see how these three fight: The Swordsman I toldl you, Baam and Androssi (the jahad's princess)

OMGWTFBBQ. The hell is happening to this Princess? With her decision to trap the three? XD

This is going to be good. The princess is showing her more ruthless side. It is quite interesting indeed~

Her past is a little harsh, but she worked her way up.

Jimzy

What's that particular purpose you are saying?

Well, it's obvious that Urek made them lose, but that purpose is too broad. Can you explain what purpose that is in particular?

EDIT: Gotta read again!

45th chapter is out!

EDIT: Whatta chapter. Those two bearers are helpless. I pity them. While this swordsman, EPIC~

I wonder how long he would last?

Ah my~~~~~ That princess sure is cruel. Saw it coming though : /

Swordsman is indeed awesome~

Can't really say much else for now but to wait and see.

Xeno

The Chosen One
The damn cowards leaving the swordsman behind ...

I hope that the ranker teach them a lesson.

Back to the important part ...

As Androssi said that she sees herself in Baam:

Androssi was sitting on a cold floor eating a stale bread, without complaint nor desire to progress. And it was by chance that she had the first taste of "real food" and know the meaning of "Desire".

And now Baam is the same, He is like how she was in the past sitting on a cold floor eating a stale bread, without complaints nor desire ... And now she is teaching him how to overcome that like she did.

In other word, what she is doing is practical education LOL.

Newest chapter out and more of Baam's uncannily awesome ability with Shinsoo~

That ranker was quite surprised as was that girl with the horn.