Three New Series Added!

Canabary

Administrator
I've uploaded 3 new series for you all to enjoy.

Black Lagoon and Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage

The story follows a team of pirates/mercenaries known as Lagoon Company, who smuggle goods in and around the seas of Southeast Asia in the 1990s
The Lagoon Company does business with various clients, but has a particularly friendly relationship with the Russian crime syndicate Hotel Moscow. The team takes on a variety of missions—which may involve violent firefights, hand-to-hand combat, and nautical battles—in various Southeast Asian locations.

The series is aimed at a more mature audience, and contains scenes of explicit violence. It has often been touted as an Anime that pays homage to Quentin Tarantino and Cohen Brothers movies.

Review by one of our own members can be found here

Valkyria Chronicles

An Anime based on the video-game with the same name.
This Anime is actually directed in co-operation with the same people who made the game, so the original feel of the game is well incorporated in the Animated adaption.

I hope you like these series and have fun watching them. And ,as I keep pressing, if you've got any ideas or requests as to specific series you would like us to put up on the site, please post a request --> Here <---

Last edited: