Thing you do right before an exam?

amanda

The most stressful period of the exams is right before it i find so what's the thing you do? At home, I would read through my notes (which i find i cannot remember or i know will definitely come out and is worth a bomb of marks) or post at the forums (like i am doin now lol) and when outside the examhall i'll relax and calm my mind and try not to think about the fact that all the information is slowly seeping out of my brain lol.

What about you? Share your experiences and tips

tyron256

turnabout moderation
lol, cram before the exam i always say! lol, actually i try to relax a little, maybe get that last bit of info memorized. i actually find it good to hit the DS for a while. tetris or brain age gets the mind working especially if its the first class of the day.

B StAR

2D Complex.
I do a series of study / distraction / study /distraction and keep repeating until the day is over. Before taking the test however, I just zone out

i am saying to my self, no matter if i studied or not, "everything will work out fine". and stay very calm :D i don't like stress

seirei

kumo no you ni
I usually review my notes one or two days before the exam, but in the day of exam I like to relax, have fun with my classmates and not think about it.and it really works good for me;)

cause if I try to look through my notes just before the exam I feel that I don't remember anything...and it's rather discouraging!

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
relax and not freak out and cram, because if you panic and try to cram you will never retain anything you read during that cram time. Staying calm relieves stress on the brain and in doing so your ability to think clearly and retain information will increase dramatically.

study....
when i was in college, me and my gurl friend drink beer, get a little drunk right before teh exam so were like a little tipsy. it felt good as long as you dont get caught. LOL
during my board exam, i slacked. i did not cram or study. itll only make me more nervous.