The "What Is the Name of this Anime?" Thread

I forgot the title of this series I've seen when I was about 13 yrs old. I think it's macross but I'm not really sure. The first season(or at least the first one ive seen) has this ship that becomes a gun and the enemy's ship are like pickles (green and long) . The second season, the giant robots are gone all they have are mobile suits and the season was about flowers(i think) that have enrgy. I'm pretty sure it is macross because of the plane that transforms into a robot and the enemy pods with feet. If it is macross what series it is and where can I download the series?

Thanks

yes that is my guess robotech the macross saga, the second season I was talking about is it souther n cross? where they were searching for the flower that is a source of energy(i think it is a flower is;t glowing and ithink its pink) I dont quite remember exactly but yes, it is a great series

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sanji1P @ 3-27-2007 @ 2:09 AM) [snapback]5451[/snapback]</div>
I forgot the name of the secounf season but yeah that does sound right[/b]
thanks a lot, now the only thing i need is to find out where to get it hehehee

The main chacther is often called boobie bombs.The schools fight each other and they wear ear rings that has souls of past fighters in them or something like that.I don't remember it too good.I hope someone here can help me with the little info I have given.

Archangel

That anime is Ikkitousen , That was one of the first animes i saw when i started to watch animes again . just to let you know they just made a secound season i havent watched it but its called Ikkitousen Dragon Destiny , so you can check it out if you want.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hitsugaya @ April 11, 2007, 8:21 PM) [snapback]5760[/snapback]</div>
The main chacther is often called boobie bombs.The schools fight each other and they wear ear rings that has souls of past fighters in them or something like that.I don't remember it too good.I hope some here can help me with the little info I have given.[/b]
Thanks a whole lot.When I 1st watched it there was like only 15 Eb.

well i think it was called "crying freeman". it was one of the first ive watched. There was a bunch of fighting, and everyone had full body tattoos. if this is it, does any one know where i could get my hands on it.