The Truth about Gaara's Past, Finally

OMG. I love this chapter.

Throw away all the speculations.
Gaara's past has finally been revealed and wow, it was very amazing.

Gaara and Naruto has another thing in common.
They we're both loved by their mums.

Naruto has his special chakra from his mum.
Gaara has his ultimate sand defence from his mum.

Gaara is going to be that much more determined to really win this war and lead the army to victory.

I can't wait for the next chapter.

Sadly I have other feelings. I liked the idea of gaara having a tragic past, he was meant to be a foil to naruto, but now they are just the same. All my fears were realized -__-.
I was afraid that the kage;s would not put up a fight, and just give instructions on how to beat them, thats what happened, also there was really no significant progress in gaara's skills, I was hoping for exciting new techs., ect. I hope the kage;s are not defeated yet, there is so much potential in those characters, I wanted to see their skills, ect. But i still liked the chapter. :)

godofwar7

Sadly I have other feelings. I liked the idea of gaara having a tragic past, he was meant to be a foil to naruto, but now they are just the same. All my fears were realized -__-.
I was afraid that the kage;s would not put up a fight, and just give instructions on how to beat them, thats what happened, also there was really no significant progress in gaara's skills, I was hoping for exciting new techs., ect. I hope the kage;s are not defeated yet, there is so much potential in those characters, I wanted to see their skills, ect. But i still liked the chapter. :)
Well he still has his father didn't love him. He sorta respects him now, but still no love.
Fact still remains he sent assassins to kill him 6 time when Gaara was just a child.

Placa

News Editor
I thought they were supposed to be the same. The only difference would lie in their present and immediate past pre-time skip. It showed how Naruto could have been if he had no one willing to be outwardly friendly to him. (Well, no one tried to assassinate Naruto at a young age, but you get my point, right?)

Gaara (right now) is what Sasuke could have been if Sasuke reformed.

I find the whole zombie ninja concept pretty interesting though. It made for some good heartwarming scenes, like when dead ninjas who were great in their time meet their students who are now also famous. And the stuff about them telling the joint shinobi army how to defeat them. It struck me as being really heartwarming.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Even more so that Raikage, a man of pride, would make such a decision without hesitation

One thing good to see was how that guy (gaara's supervisor, forgot his name) didn't actually mean what he said to gaara, but did so on orders

I still think that it was Shukaku that was protecting him before and even now though to a lesser extent.

As for the chapter, it was good.

OMG. I love this chapter.

Throw away all the speculations.
Gaara's past has finally been revealed and wow, it was very amazing.

Gaara and Naruto has another thing in common.
They we're both loved by their mums.

Naruto has his special chakra from his mum.
Gaara has his ultimate sand defence from his mum.

Gaara is going to be that much more determined to really win this war and lead the army to victory.

I can't wait for the next chapter.
Yes definitely.

One thing though, the sand has to be Shukaku's and not Gaara's mothers'. In the previous chapter Gaara's father said he stopped shukaku with his kkg because it was heavier.

Gaara's sand might be acting to defend him because his mother left her love and chakra in the kanji mark on his forehead.

Самый большой орган человеческого тела — кожа подвержен появлению всякого рода новообразований терапевт москва
Среди них могут быть привычные родинки, невусы, доброкачественные образования или опасные онкологические опухоли дерматовенерологом
Любое изменение на коже несёт потенциальную угрозу – при определённых обстоятельствах возможно перерождение неоплазии в рак аборт в 15 недель

Стоимость: 1700 руб запись к кардиологу
Поможем подготовиться к родам: ? расскажем все об уходе за новорожденны ? о вакцинах и их отличия ? о преимуществах грудного вскармливания узи всех органов цена

Сосудистый хирург- он же ангиохирург – это доктор достаточно широкого профиля, занимающийся выявлением и лечением заболеваний всей сосудистой системы человека кардиолог клиника

В медицинском центре лечение проводят врачи-дерматовенерологи высшей категории Орлова Елена Алексеевна, Романов Евгений Борисович и Тимошенко Наталья Валерьевна терапевт врач
Проводится диагностика и лечение всех видов венерологических, дерматологических и дермато-косметологических заболеваний аборты в день обращения
Полная анонимность пациентов гарантируется современные методы лабораторной диагностики

В честь 115-летия РНИМУ им врач кардиолог москва
Н процедурный кабинет
И хороший отоларинголог
Пирогова и пятилетнего юбилея Клуба выпускников в свет вышел первый номер журнала о тех, кто учился во Втором медицинском институте!