The Silver Surfer vs Superman and Flash

noex1337

Emmie was here
Somehow, I'm still thinking superman. Didn't Darkseid beat Galactus in canon? And superman fights Darkseid all the time, so I assume he should be stronger than silver surfer (FAIL Logic, but I don't folly either very much).

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
As far as I know, The Power Cosmic has never been compared to any other entity and thus makes this comparison pretty hard. Flash is pretty much useless here imo, its basically Superman vs Silver Surfer.

I want to say Superman, only because they always make him crazy OP'ed in any comic I read, but it also depends on which Silver Surfer

If Silver Surfer isn't serving under Galactus, Superman wins.

If Silver Surfer is serving under Galactus and Galactus is at full strength, thus Silver Surfer is as well, then I think its too close to call.

Maybe I'm underestimating Flash, but I honestly don't see him of any usage for Superman here. Maybe Martian Manhunter or a Green Lantern would be more helpful.

[quote name='VivaLaDementia']As far as I know, The Power Cosmic has never been compared to any other entity and thus makes this comparison pretty hard. Flash is pretty much useless here imo, its basically Superman vs Silver Surfer.

I want to say Superman, only because they always make him crazy OP'ed in any comic I read, but it also depends on which Silver Surfer

If Silver Surfer isn't serving under Galactus, Superman wins.

If Silver Surfer is serving under Galactus and Galactus is at full strength, thus Silver Surfer is as well, then I think its too close to call.

Maybe I'm underestimating Flash, but I honestly don't see him of any usage for Superman here. Maybe Martian Manhunter or a Green Lantern would be more helpful.[/QUOTE]

well if you want a quick run down of Flash's powers

Super strength, speed, agility, durability, intangibility, time travel, dimensional travel, control of kinetic energy, energy manipulation, accelerated healing, can create whirlwinds and wind attacks by moving his arms fast, can process information at super speed and even out think a futuristic supercomputer, can become invisible, super speed communication, can form his costume spontaneously, can summon his children to him with a Speedforce connection, can cause people and things to explode by vibrating through them, can use his Speedforce aura to envelop other things beside himself (for example to save someone at super speed without it damaging their body, or to throw a projectile at super speed)

Taken from the OBD wiki

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
He can summon his children? Hmm, well thats creative to say the least, lol.

So Flash is powerful, but this is a Cosmic being level we are dealing with, thats what I'm trying to say. Silver Surfer has defeated Gods, I'm sure Superman has as well. I just can't see the Flash at that level and thats why I say the choice of the battle is going to result in Silver Surfer vs Superman.

Though I will give Flash credit, he is a lot better then I expected him to be. Cartoons use to make him seem as a joke, which kind of sucks considering how good he really is.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
Couldn't Silver surfer do something like molecular rearrangement or something that messes with other people's super powers?

[quote name='Graham Aker']Couldn't Silver surfer do something like molecular rearrangement or something that messes with other people's super powers?[/QUOTE]

but flash can take things and people into another dimension called the Speed dimension (damn i think im messing up the name here)

sircuss

Troll On Vacation
[quote name='Roronoa Zoro']but flash can take things and people into another dimension called the Speed dimension (damn i think im messing up the name here)[/QUOTE]

You mean Speed Force? Yeah he could...

Beside dimension dumping, some of Speed Force usage...

-Infinite Mass Punch

-Lending to/stealing from other speed

-Regeneration through accelerating healing factor

-Could be constructed as a solid material

-Shield, Flight, and Intangibility control

-Also could negate ALE (on-panel, hell yeah)

Don't mess with Flash:badass:

SS is pretty powerfull i don't think he can take both of them at the same time.

Superman and Flash should be able to K.O SS before he manages to do something nasty with his cosmic powers.