The Italian Fiend

• Thread starter ♣Kaname Madoka♣
  • Start date

♣Kaname Madoka♣

Welcome To my cooking thread..... Thank you for visiting... and before you ask no I am not italian but it is my favorite style to cook.... I also love america style dishes and french... but I prefer Italian above all else. Here in my thread I'll answer Questions some may have about Italian food.. explain what makes food italian.. and food theory in general.. Yes I am a food addict. I will also be sharing Recipies... and Discussing with everyone about my recipies... you may post your own versions here and debate why you may use say Rosemary over French onion soup.. that would be fine as well.. anyway for today my first topic will be Tiramisu... yes That wonderful melt in your mouth Desert that makes you feel as if you're already in heaven.

Entries

1. Tiramisu

♣Kaname Madoka♣

ingrediants Tiramisu Miyako's Style

1. Vanilla Pudding

2. Wafer (peferable Vanilla as well)

3. Coffe

4. Chocolate (gormet style dark)

5. Whipped Cream

6. Chocolate (milk - random store kind will be acceptable)

7. Raspberries

tools/Dishes

Large Gormet Style Icecream/Parfait bowl

Spatula

the main thing about Tiramisu is layering as of now I won't include the measurements or how to make the ingredients just how to place them together...

Step1. Line your Gormet style Icream/Bowl with the Vanilla wafers cover all of the glass you can this includes the sides

step2. Add one layer of Vanilla Pudding make it even and smoothe then cover with more wafers as well as Shaved milk chocolate repete this step till the bowl is close to being full.

Step3. Once its near full pour a small amount (1-2 tablespoons) of coffe over it and then add one more layer of vanilla pudding.. makesure it is now even with the top of the bowl... and the layer sizes are uniform.

step4. Place Wafers along the edges of the pudding... then shave the gormet style dark chocolate over the pudding... after this is finished take the raspberries and places them in a spiral begining at the center of the pudding our to the wafers on the edge make sure to cover all of the pudding... sprinkle on some more shaved milk and dark chocolate then add cool whip in the center.

You should now have a desert that is very visualy appealing as well as delicous.. don't worry about it not being the most healthy thing because its okay to treat your self at times. Tiramisu goes well with a nice white wine that is sweet in nature... and can be served by itself or as a desert to a much grander meal.. I hope you enjoy and if you ever want to make this just post here and I'll give you the measurements! and don't be afraid to try to make it your own way because as the great Michiba once said... Food has no Borders... People do, any dish can be made by anyone... in any style as long as they're willing to try... so remember to eat well, feel well, and be well thank you for reading

I've tried Tiramisu, but I havent tried Tiramisu with raspberries before. well, i haven't made one before so i dunno the difference until I check it out. ^^ Looks interesting.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

you totally should.. raspberries are my fav kind... so yea I add them to most deserts xD

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
21st May, 2011.

From Biomega

To

Chef ♣Kaname Madoka♣

The Italian Fiend

Dear Sir/Ma'am

I have trouble preparing a pizza bun/dough. All of my attempts ended up with a very hard, solid like stone crust. So, how do I cure this terrible ailment of making hard crusts. I want to make really ultra-soft thick crusts. Is there any way? And thank you.

Yours Sincerely

Biomega