The Genre You Prefer

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
You like Shotacon? You serious? I like to ask you what you like about shotacon.. Because I have read shotacon and 4 year olds having sex is nothing but disturbing to me.
Yes, I am serious, and the Yaoi version of shotacon, too. It's a fiction godamn it! :><:
and lol With mindfck I didnt really refer to sick/gore/fetish manga D";
I know that. But they often overlap. Take Eraserhead for example. It is a mindfck film, but it is guaranteed that it will scare you, if you understand it, that is.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Yes, I am serious, and the Yaoi version of shotacon, too. It's a fiction godamn it! :><:
I know that. But they often overlap. Take Eraserhead for example. It is a mindfck film, but it is guaranteed that it will scare you, if you understand it, that is.

Eeeh I see .__. well I was just wondering what about this genre you enjoyed. :/ Even if it is Fiction it's disturbing.. and I have read quite a varity of shotacon/lolicon .__. (curiosity killed the cat)
Hmm maybe, but I didnt specifcally meant explicit gore/fetish manga. They are most of the time poorly done and I have read plenty of those too :c More like mindfck like 'Old Boy' ~ No gore :3

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
Eeeh I see .__. well I was just wondering what about this genre you enjoyed.
To answer the 'what', well, I like the romantic relationship between the adult and the er... child. I don't want to be more detailed on other accounts, and I am pretty sure you know them.