The End of the Present, and the Beginning of the Future!

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Hey guys I am here to inform everyone that zokuhaven.com will soon be shut down for good, and we will soon be known as *****. The change will give us an awesome dedicated host/server, and a new darker themed forum skin. With the new server we will be able to offer you all greater content like more Anime/Manga related downloads and better forum additions.

When we move we will be taking our forum format, threads, posts, topics etc with us as well as all of our members, the only change you'll see forum wise is the new skin theme and anywhere that had zoku haven will now have *****.

The move could be anytime during this week and if you find that zokuhaven.com is no longer working it's because the site has been shut down and the new site will be ****, We look forward to seeing all of you there and we will be awaiting everyones arrival.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will the name for the site be the same, or will it change?
One thing I know is that we will not be known as ****

Last edited:

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
ray got in a power war with his fellow pokefans on another forum and now they are bombarding Zoku Haven by creating mass members and causing trouble...

Ray

无限之剑制
not really they are just jealous that Im better then them and they got notthing productive but play pokemon

and they hate me that im a admin

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
your holding out on pokemon trades aren't you? Your going ha ha ha I got better pokemon then you guys. Seriously though if they dislike you so much and its only causing problems in a forum where you are liked why are you still there?