super smash brothers brawl

Alright I ordered the copy and received it Monday and I have to say this is one of the best games I have ever played.

So how about the rest of you what are you hoping for the game and do you like the cast of people and there not being more then 35 people in the game (as said on ign I have not unlocked every one so might be wrong)

and one more thing who would you like to have seen in the game that did not make the final cut.

(if this is not right place or something like this is up please delete or move it sorry if I misplaced or made a new one that should not be here.)

Ebay it came out in japan on the 30th I got it on the and I got it off there the first day and it arrived on the 4th did not expect to get it so soon but Yes playing as the pokemon trainer is allot funner then I thought it would be.

Very nice. Some how I am managing to get by as I wait for it to be released in the US
So question time: Who's everyones favorite character from melee?
and who is every's character that there looking forward to in Brawl?

For it it was Marth in melee. Wasn't strong with his normal attacks but man was he agile.
And I am looking forward to trying Pit out. But l I think I am gonna end up going back to Link as my main character to use

Oh mine would be roy in melee

and in brawl those far my best fighter have been a tie of marth and you gotta give it up for pit he just pure ownz brawl star wolf is pretty good as well.

(oh and just in case you did not know ike is like the new roy and I think they only added marth instead of hector because fire emblem one is getting a re-make for the ds.)

shadow I think they should have added the black knight or queen elicia,Tibarn,

but other then black night Naesala or volug would have been the coolest the wolfs.

alright I can do that

opening: 10 the start of the game is just great I warn you not to avoid it

charcters: there are 35 that I have seen and I will say you probably know all about the old ones not much has changed for them. But the new ones oh man there great meta knight,pit and ike have to be my favorite and the pokemon trainer turned to be the biggest surprise he is actually fun to play as so for this I give it a 10

sound: know some might not like it seeing as its not band music and it does get annoying repeating itself epically when its a long fight. sound I give 8.5

graphics: well most would say wii does not have good graphics but they hold on the level of halo 3 in my standards. In how they look I give it a 9.75

playability: This is best part of the game I'll say a 10 right away. It is all you thought it would be and more with all the new characters and fighting styles. this is the perfect game for wii

all in all: I give it a 20 out of 10 I would I think this game deserves to be game of the year 2wice over I love it this is probably the best fighter on the market and will probably be that for the next few year. I give it a 10 in all once it comes out if you do not have a wii go get one and pick this game up as soon as possible.

Cant wait for this much longer man....Lol I remembered when it was supposed to release December 2nd, but the wait and delays is definitely worth it...Its all up to March 9th now!