super smash brothers brawl

My friend found out his Falco combo is ruined so now he is switching his main lol. Somewhat relieved though, he was scary powerful in that game with Falco

Only 26 hours and 32 minutes till the US release :) although I have to wait till 11 AM to get it cause of the stupid store I had to pre order it in..Still can't wait :(

tyron256

turnabout moderation
got it & in the process of unlocking stuff. awesome game, best of all, you can use the classic gamecube controler and play with the same button set as meele

I got it this morning, been playing most of the day. I love the Wi-Fi play. But right now I need to regain use of my thumbs.

tyron256

turnabout moderation
this is the main reason i wasnt on much today. who knew subspace emmisary is so freakin long! palyed for over six hours and about 70% complete. on the bright side, most of the characters are unlocked now.

templeofanubis

The Music Hunter/Sharer
I just spent the past 2 days at my friend's house on my days off playing this a hell of a lot (about 20 hours in a day and a half) and we've unlocked most of the characters just brawling and trying to unlock things. I've gotta say my best characters are Pit and Falco but I've always been good with Yoshi so he's a strong third. One of my other friends is so annoying with Metaknight it's actually funny. The game is so much easier with the GC controller though if you've played the other games, definitely

tyron256

turnabout moderation
oh yeah, ive been playing using the gamecube controlers too. i think one of my new favorites is ike. i like using pit too and i still have my old standby characters.

My main since Melee has been Marth but I've been giving Pit a chance. His combo's are nice and his recovery is sick. Sonic I am sorry to say has been a disappointment. I knew he wasn't going to be strong to begin with but I didn't think they would make him weak either. And his moves don't vary to much. His down b and side b are the same thing except one can do a little jump in the air