Stupid Build Up >_<

Sanae

Staff member
It's that time of.. I dunno, but after using a shampoo and conditioner for a while, it does this thing where no matter how much I wash my hair/how long, it doesn't completely come out >_<;

I usually use Herbal Essence (that Hydralicious one), because unlike other shampoos and conditioners, the conditioner outlast the shampoo xD Wither others, it's totally the other way around u_u

Another reason why I love HE Hydralicios, is because both shampoo and conditioner is pretty light weight.. It's not really thick like others and easy to come out (when not in this mode at least..).

I think I just need a change of shampoo and conditioner.. What do you guys recommend?

Something that's light.. That doesn't weigh my hair down (I have long and thick hair). Something that still smells good too.. Gotta smell good (I'm such a girl..) D=

(Yes yes, silly topic is silly, but meh.. I need recommendations lo)

Well... I kind of gave up on all this stuff after a while and I don't know much about it. But I like the Aussie brand of shampoo and conditioner. Partly because it comes in purple containers. Also I liked the brilliant brunette line by john Frieda, but I'm not sure if it's made anymore. To me both these brands smelled good. But I think if you really want something good, your hairstylist could recommend the best brand to you, although it would probably be extra expensive.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
I switch my shampoo around a lot from various brands. I don't particularly care what brand it is, as long as it has moisturizing ingredients. I use conditioners rarely, no more than twice a week. Sometimes I simply don't use conditioners altogether because my hair starts to get used to it and it weakens and as a result by tub gets hairballs. Check out Mane and Tail shampoo or their conditioner. Both are on the heavy end but they clean really well, it might just get rid of all the build up. Their conditioner is really what's better, the shampoo is added bonus. If you use both their products together you'll just smell swell for two three days even if you don't shower.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member

That's the shampoo I love to use *_* smells sooo nice :*love: Timotei ~~

For conditionor I dunno, I kinda hate conditionors as their smell always ruins the smell of my shampoo >.<" but well I use Andrelon Volume or ehm (probs wrongly translated) Layers accent, it makes sure my hair gets all jumpy :D and fresh and pretty :D

Sanae

Staff member
Ooh, ty for the suggestions ^_^

I'm using this Swave Professionals or something like that now :) It's a two in one.. Normally, I don't use two in ones due needing more conditioner, but it seems fine ^^

I'll just remember to switch after this bottle is gone lol [MENTION=60]HappyNisa[/MENTION] That looks so yummy O_O I don't think we have that here lol

Rascal

[MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION] NUUUUUU D: dont use suave!! :fist:;______; *near death experience flash back*:cold: ... ok not near death >.> but that stuff ish awfulness D:

Head & Shoulders, original formula whenever I can find it. Works well enough for me, and is good for killing hostile aliens.

Of course, I have low standards.

Alyss

=Vampiress=
H&S gave me dandruff.... >o<

Try Garnier Fructis :D
It smells really nice, and gave me alot of volume (I have quite a bit of hair hehe ^^")

Sanae

Staff member
H&S gave me dandruff.... >o<

Try Garnier Fructis :D
It smells really nice, and gave me alot of volume (I have quite a bit of hair hehe ^^")
Lol, and here I thought H&S was meant to prevent/get rid of dandruff.. xD

I totally forgot about Dove :O I'll have to give that a go once this one is all gone :D

Alyss

=Vampiress=
Yeah, that's what I thought too... ._____.
I had a bit of dandruff, so I tried H&S, but it made it worse...

Selsun Blue FTW :3

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Head and shoulders is a double edged sword. Use it too much and it won't get rid of dandruff. It seems to make it easier to get dandruff. Use it only a few times once you do have dandruff and once it's gone don't use it anymore.