Stairway to Heaven

Rascal

eh???? [MENTION=1817]Witcher[/MENTION] D: thats sooo not what i meant i meant this:
see the stairs????

[MENTION=170]Zero Phoenix[/MENTION] o.o .... *faints* :gogogo::>o<:yay me

Rascal

stocks:

cropped and border:

tags:

made for the collab SOTW :/ with noex.... but somehow that didnt show up in the voting .... so yeah... screw it

made that foooor noex XD :*love:

then liked it and stole it myself....

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
Just want to warn you to put your stocks under spoilers since it takes time for the to load as not everyone has a good internet connection (like me).

I'm going to comment on your most recent tags.

For the "Fear the Wrath of God" tag, seriously, made my mouth go gag when I received your pm. Too bad you sent it after the deadline. Well, actually Noex did pm me but I see no entry(or it might be my net screwing me up) and he didn't send me the link to the stock. Although I have to say that he is not to be blamed seeing that I was away around that time and I couldn't inform him about it. And I am very surprised indeed that Noex actually does gfx-ing?

Okay, for CnCs, the pop out makes the tag possess great depth. The text fits well in that position too. Not much to say since it's well done.

The effects are coolio too. The only flaw is that it has dual focals, which are the render and the background image. You could have blurred a bit of the background as the render is supposed to be the focal point. Nice job though.

Rascal

And I am very surprised indeed that Noex actually does gfx-ing?
:3 im sure he'd do anything if you ask... correctly~ :*blush:

sorry about the stocks x.x usually i put them spoiled i totally forgot and yeah... on the focus... i never ever ever do it right ... except on accident... i just really dont even get the concept

Rascal

stock:

tag:

made for crom ofc

for the tag in the post above... since 3 ppl said it, ill clarify :/ no its not supposed to mean the person i love is dead, just that they are not really there.

Rascal

[MENTION=2035]:sachiko:[/MENTION] thank you~ that one is simple looking... but it took me forever OTL ... that was sooo hard to get him to look like that

Rascal

lots of layers, layer copying the couch to make a solid bg, and cuting him out and making his layer transperant :/ painstaking ... only wore it for a day too...

Rascal

thank you @Pimp <3

.__. some of my stuff looks strange on this darkskin forum ... ive got to keep that in mind in the future lol transperant =/= white anymore