Squeenix!!!!

A thread about that JRPG churning monster that is the Square Enix company. You can talk about any of their games here!

My personal favorite Squeenix game is, of course, TWEWY. Wonderful characters, kick-ass story, innovative gameplay; it was WIN!

What about you guys?

Favourites are many, but finished are few:

TWEWY (DS - they had better release a TWEWY 2)

FFIX (PS1 - my first Final Fantasy)

Dissidia (PSP)

FF Tactics and FF Tactics A2 (DS)

FFXII (... Err.... The one with Vaan) Revenant Wings (DS)

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
FF Tactics was win :3

I didn't get to play TWEWY though D: I wanna play!! :3

Kingdom Hearts, though it was co-produced by Disney~

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='kero_69']Heard about that too. Guess I am getting impatient...

Ah yeah. Anyone interested in FF Type 0? Seems interesting~[/QUOTE]

FF Type 0?????

FF Type 0 used to be known as FFXIII Agito which is part of that Nova Crystallis trio or something, but was renamed to FF Type 0 because it had next to nothing about FFXIII.

Dissidia [duodecim] is out and I have to wait at least 2 &*($&%& weeks before it gets to my house. Gott Damm.

They pumped out quite decent games before the merge, after? hmm, i'm hard pressed to like the new games they put out. I guess I just suffer from ancient game syndrome. Btw I liked ff8,ff9 and racing lagoon (a squaresoft game, you've probly never heard of it and never will).

[quote name='Wolfnagi']Why is it that most people I find like FF VII more than FF VI!!!!!!!!

"facepalm"

New Gen players.............[/QUOTE]

cheers for seeing the truth in the generation of gamehood! To hell with graphics! THIS IS.. oops wrong place.

I guess you suffer from ancient game syndrome too, let's have a cheer for our dying breed. Have a beer-- wait are you of legal age? I don't know. Anyway let's have a cup of tea!

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='leoblack9']cheers for seeing the truth in the generation of gamehood! To hell with graphics! THIS IS.. oops wrong place.

I guess you suffer from ancient game syndrome too, let's have a cheer for our dying breed. Have a beer-- wait are you of legal age? I don't know. Anyway let's have a cup of tea![/QUOTE]

Well, I'm suffering both Ancient Game syndrom (for some genre) and Latest Game Syndrome (reserved for FPS and TPS thought....)

And I still can't drink alcohol even if I'm already at legal age.......

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
Hmm... it's actually called Console-styled RPG - but you know, it was Enix and Squaresoft that has started it all with Dragon Warrior and Final Fantasy.

It's a shame Dragon Quest series are often underrated and neglected. But maybe because they are too repetitive with their recycled material, but that's the cost of maintaining the old-fantasy look.

I sometimes feel their amalgamation was a mistake.

Oh, and I am an old-school gamer, I don't have games released past '06.