SOTW #20 - Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Oh wow, haven't seen such great entries in a while, especially with such depth. It's between first and second entry for me, since the execution of depth was far better. Now, second one had the courage to add text, but the problem with it is, there's too much text. Removing one of those would score a positive score. And this something: http://prntscr.com/2tbl0 decided it would land on the second place. Shame though, those 2 simple things kinda ruined a really great sig that I'd love to give first place. First one has probably the best depth execution. It's just a shame that that big empty space on the left was left textless. Not to mention both entries ask for a border >.> Oh, rawr, I just noticed I was just criticizing...

No#1 gets the vote

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
It has to be #2 - great colour transition, great depth, nice usage of 3d objects. Love the non-conventional text. Only the one on the right was a distraction, but not much.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
number 3 GMV because I like it and I dont wanna see the same person 4 times in a row in the winner board

PS:[MENTION=55]Hadriel[/MENTION] Problem soul mod? feel free to uncount this vote :D

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
1 GMV
The other tags aren't even close to being in the same league as it. Though it would be nice if you cleaned up the left side a bit more, otherwise good job.

Sanae

Staff member
Errr, toss up between 1 and 2.. I liked them all, but I would have to pick 2gmv ^^

I love the effects in both, but I love how the focal point in number 2 stands out the most ^^

Maria.

→Donut Vampire
Damn! They butchered Remilia-sama in light! nuuuuuuu! Ahahahahaha~

Oh well, #1 GMV.
It's the cleanest among all the tags. Well executed effects but it could've been better if he/she cleaned the left side. Looks dirty to me.

for #2 I like the depth but the flow seems a tad awkward and the lighting as well. It's so bright everywhere yet Remilia looks a tad bland or more like dark. Instead of leading me to the main focal, you totally transformed the focal of the tag into a ball of light meaning my attention is being driven towards the light source instead of Remilia.

#3 I kinda like this as well but the white swirly brushes and the border kinda killed it's purtyness. Tho I really like the lighting, the lighting and yeah the lighting. and the text is kinda placed in a weird place too. tho It'd really look much better if the text, border and the brushes weren't placed like that or aren't placed at all.

Too bad for the two entries~

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well I can atleast say I like entry 2 the least... because the colour of the character does not fit the background and etc... yeah I'm no pro I just look at what I like and I don't really like that....chara feels misplaced and even pasted above except for the lines also going on to pof her...
That leaves entry one and entry two... Entry one doesnt have any text.... and left empty. (yes I see the great depth, but for me it's just not all about depth >.>) Entry three doesnt have the great depth but HEY the theme is Thouhou and not depth afteral...
Gaaaahh OTL I can't vote for two entries can I?
Well I vote for entry 3 it has text and normally I'm always kinda like the text ruins it all, but in this case it looks great and can't be missed ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.