SM and KM

Does anyone here know a good reason why naruto was able to switch modes like it was nothing. IS this suppose to add tension when it seems like no matter how long he stays In a mode he can always switch back nd forth when needed.

Im feeling the tension and weakness Kishi.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
Well for the Kyuubi mode he is just drawing from the well that is already set up inside him.

But for the Sage mode i can only guess that he practiced it till he could do it nearly in an instant....Or Kishi didn't want to waste more panels then needed for a simple transformation.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
KM is drawing Chakra from that Chakra ball he got from the Kyuubi..

For SM he has to balance the Natural energy he draws from outside into himself with the Chakra he has already inside him...

Natural energy will always be there even more so then with the KM as we dont know the limit of Kyuubi Chakra.....but Sage energy is infinite to tap into.

Yes but am I the only one not seeing his fights threatening at for him...his infinite amount of different chakras and there suppose non existent"weakness" makes it almost unfair to fight him....hes a tail beast himself .

But it seems that kishi is still or he was trying to make it seem like its a danger to him to use those moves and create a tension when he uses them but its none-existing.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
well it has to be that strong.....Just so it can be on Par with the Sharingan.... and trust me no matter how strong Naruto is with KM and SM he will more then likely just barley beat Sasuke in Sasuno`o and EMS mode

He can't sustain KM for very long before he has to come out of it to allow for a rest and reset. He can't stay in SM too long as he can't continuously draw natural energy while moving less he turns into a toad statue. His chakra how ever is not being used when he is in either mode so when he runs out of the other two options, he still had the capacity to fight at his full base power. Well, at least that's how I see it.

I understand that some may see it as unfair to fight him, but what about the unfairness of the Uchiha? When the EMS starts to become bs for them, Kishi will give them some new level to the eye and Sasuke will be completely overpowered compared to everyone else. What I want to see is Naruto combine the Sage and Kyuubi mode and become the Sage of the Nine Tails.