Signatures

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was just starting to wonder if there is a certain max of the length of your signatures? I happened to see a couple of signatures cut of even if the pics were under spoilers. UHm let me get a printscreen of what I meant.

Click Spoiler (duh)

Above i believe Hadriels picture with the voice did have a head and a little more text

the animated picture in the spoiler doesnt show completely just a little part

Please don't be angry if I used our signatures/post to show what I meant I felt like my explanation didnt cut it. As you should be able to see in these pics the pictures and spoilers arent completely showing for me :/ which I think is a pity :/

Anyway thanks in advance

ps I have no idea if I'm the only one seeing things like this .__.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='HappyNisa']I was just starting to wonder if there is a certain max of the length of your signatures? I happened to see a couple of signatures cut of even if the pics were under spoilers. UHm let me get a printscreen of what I meant.

Click Spoiler (duh)

Above i believe Hadriels picture with the voice did have a head and a little more text

the animated picture in the spoiler doesnt show completely just a little part

Please don't be angry if I used our signatures/post to show what I meant I felt like my explanation didnt cut it. As you should be able to see in these pics the pictures and spoilers arent completely showing for me :/ which I think is a pity :/

Anyway thanks in advance

ps I have no idea if I'm the only one seeing things like this .__.[/QUOTE]

yeah i notice that too. i thought it was the forum's way of telling us your siggy is past max size limit lol

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol yeah I was wondering that as well but well the signature of the second pic was way longer than the signature in the first picture and the second signature didnt get cut off until I opened the spoiler while the first picture did get cut off evethough it was shorter than the second one ohh gosh Do i make sense now lol

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='HappyNisa']lol yeah I was wondering that as well but well the signature of the second pic was way longer than the signature in the first picture and the second signature didnt get cut off until I opened the spoiler while the first picture did get cut off evethough it was shorter than the second one ohh gosh Do i make sense now lol[/QUOTE]

well if you tried opening my spoiler my sig will switch.

so im guessing theres a certain box limit that a sig can go before it gets cut off

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
[quote name='Graham Aker']well if you tried opening my spoiler my sig will switch.

so im guessing theres a certain box limit that a sig can go before it gets cut off[/quote]

Hmm true :/ thats odd. But yeah I hope they can do something about it I like watching signatures and spoilers >.<

[quote name='Vandalle']yeah~I saw the same thing as well..though I first thought it was Hadriel's new way of being "special"[/quote]

Ahah yeah I thought the same as everything was upside down all of a sudden as well but then I saw it happen at more people's signatures .__. and I really started to wonder if it could be helped :/

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
It's just one way of me enforcing the sig size rule. Just so you know, it's set to cut off at 300px, while the rule states less. Normally I'm open minded, but yeah, I'm a signature nazi, and that's one thing I will not tolerate - huge sigs. Seriously, animesuki allows only 160px height and it's awesome. If only you knew how many signatures I have reported back on MF~

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Emeralda']It's just one way of me enforcing the sig size rule. Just so you know, it's set to cut off at 300px, while the rule states less. Yeah, I'm a signature nazi, and that's one thing I will not tolerate - huge sigs. Seriously, animesuki allows only 160px height and it's awesome. If only you knew how many signatures I have reported back on MF~[/QUOTE]

thats why i had to gave away my vertical sig....:cry:

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
[quote name='Emeralda']It's just one way of me enforcing the sig size rule. Just so you know, it's set to cut off at 300px, while the rule states less. Normally I'm open minded, but yeah, I'm a signature nazi, and that's one thing I will not tolerate - huge sigs. Seriously, animesuki allows only 160px height and it's awesome. If only you knew how many signatures I have reported back on MF~[/quote]

Okay well that answer my question ^^ it does help against large signatures >< I understand it though sometimes signatures realy are way to long D:

BUt I feel sad it does get cut off if its in a spoiler as well though :/ Coz in that case the signature won't fill the whole page automativly only when you click on it .__. Is it really that bad? Isnt there a way that it only gets cut off when you don't have it in a spoiler? Or will that also form problems for you?

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
I could turn it off, but some people already have sigs bigger than 300pix despite the rules, so I'm afraid of what will happen >.<

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
[quote name='Emeralda']It's just one way of me enforcing the sig size rule. Just so you know, it's set to cut off at 300px, while the rule states less. Normally I'm open minded, but yeah, I'm a signature nazi, and that's one thing I will not tolerate - huge sigs. Seriously, animesuki allows only 160px height and it's awesome. If only you knew how many signatures I have reported back on MF~[/QUOTE]

If only you know the heated debate I had in MF because someone reported my Hayashida signature. Say, I wonder, could it be you - the one that reported me?

Regardless;

Houki isn't wearing any panty in here, what are you going to do about it?

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Kaze Araki']If only you know the heated debate I had in MF because someone reported my Hayashida signature. Say, I wonder, could it be you - the one that reported me?

Regardless;

Houki isn't wearing any panty in here, what are you going to do about it?[/QUOTE]

yeah yeah you just wanna see her pantsu...here..

the vertical sig i wanted to use :cry:

Edit:no more houki pantsu for you kaze

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='Kaze Araki']If only you know the heated debate I had in MF because someone reported my Hayashida signature. Say, I wonder, could it be you - the one that reported me?[/quote]

Unless your sig was over 1MB or was higher than 450px, it wasn't me.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Kaze Araki']Is that panty position even possible, anatomically speaking? :love:[/QUOTE]

seesh you can stop oogling my wifu now.

its my turn :love:

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Emeralda']It's just one way of me enforcing the sig size rule. Just so you know, it's set to cut off at 300px, while the rule states less. Normally I'm open minded, but yeah, I'm a signature nazi, and that's one thing I will not tolerate - huge sigs. Seriously, animesuki allows only 160px height and it's awesome. If only you knew how many signatures I have reported back on MF~[/QUOTE]

YEAH!

Someone who knows AS siggy size limit! (Which unfortunately, requires me to use smaller sig aka currently using at this place)

Also,Your at AS, Emmie?

I haven't seen you there.

What's your username?