Shoot me please.

o-o
No do not!
I just want to chat ;-; I'm so freaking bored right now n i dunno what to do ¬¬ i will post this thing: xD (ignore smiley thing)

..../\....
....\/....
....[ ]--- Heh cute isnt it? xD k im random so what...
....[ ]---
-/\.[ ]./\-
-\..[ ]../-
-/........\
-\____/

*Sighs*
so like, everyones gone ;-; even pervy james n my big sis n EVEN OMAR is gone -.-
gosh ....

k
this
is
a
SPAM
THREAD
SPAM ALL U WANT WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIII
II
I...

^^

Once upon a time, the moustache ruled the world, but then the barbe came over and stold the world from the mosutache.. the moustache was so mad at the barbe that it wanted revenge.. but he didnt know how so he came up to Amy n asked her evily plans to kill the barbe... amy showed the moustache a great instrument... it...it was ...a banana... amy knew mr. barbe hated bananas so... if mr. moustache threw a banana at mr barbe, mr barbe was going to die but then when mr. moustache did that it didnt work so the person that was at hot topic kicked him in the balls.
so... do moustaches have balls? good question but i dun know, ask someone else anyway then an ant came to town and kicked the barbe out... it was so freaking happy that.... *falls asleep*

Last edited by a moderator: