Separation of "Muffin Central" and G2Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
@Lily
Correct! That's the underlying motive!
One cannot make an agreement in equal term if one loses the bargaining power.
And this new member raven.sinn is trying to shift us away from the real issue.

Your question has been answered.
You shift the question a la a lawyer by asking why Emeralda don't want to start on her own, BUT THAT"S NOT THE POINT!
Well, I'll be damned. I don't really know what your point is. All I am doing here is asking my questions to satisfy my morbid curiosity.

And my only question is: Why doesn't Emmie start her own independent community?

That is my only objective. Whatever hangups or issues you have, don't involve me and try to make me see your point because I simply do not care. As I said, I am an objective observer here. I am merely here looking for an answer to MY question, not trying to address YOUR concerns. Thank you.

Now if someone can answer my question, please do so.

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
@Lily
Correct! That's the underlying motive!
One cannot make an agreement in equal term if one loses the bargaining power.
And this new member raven.sinn is trying to shift us away from the real issue.
@Tempest
@KuroNightStar
Both of you did not answer the underlying issue, that is the shift of balance.
It's not an issue about making a new site.
If anything happens later between AT and G2, you can still get your copy.
But Emeralda will be left with nothing but an old copy of vB.

@raven.sinn
Your questions are anything but objective.

My thought would be *and this is only my thought*-if you have the money to do so, GO INDEPENDENT to avoid these problems in the future. I mean-why depend on someone else when you have the ability to do something yourself? That makes it seem like a matter of confidence in one's self. If not, make that a goal and ask others to help you reach that goal. If you know there are problems with plan #1, have plans 2,3, AND 4 ready. I think all of this may have been rushed a bit, and we have to do what we have to do. However, it isn't the fault of ANYONE ELSE if someone doesn't have their stuff together, ready to deal with ALL or MOST possible outcomes. And with that, I bid thee all a good night.
Thank you. You understand my point perfectly.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
If anything happens between AT and G2 I wouldn't get a brand spanking new copy. I'd have the copy we have before we merged here in the first place. Copies AT staff made themselves before being added here. Please do not assume how things would work if the scenario involved AT instead. Lastly once again, It's not that old. It's seconds before AT was put into G2. She received all the vB files and database from that. Including all the modifications that canabary and boyd did.

@Tempest
@KuroNightStar
Both of you did not answer the underlying issue, that is the shift of balance.
It's not an issue about making a new site.
If anything happens later between AT and G2, you can still get your copy.
But Emeralda will be left with nothing but an old copy of vB.
Considering what I have seen for myself in THIS thread and NOTHING else, I believe things are fair all around. If Emeralda wants a new vB, she will have to pay for it. People will either help or not help. You don't need to make any more *light* of this situation-if you have a means to help it, help it. If not, as raven said, don't waste my time. You're not someone in power in MY eyes to do something to me in case you don't like what I'm saying.

What raven and I provided was an alternative means to solve problems FOR THE FUTURE. All you idiots squealing around right now are talking about what's happened TODAY. For all you know, things will be better LATER. Since stretching this out isn't going to work, shut up and just wait for some results. Like I said-if you have the means to push this along, please do so. Otherwise-shut up. Have a great night!

Edit-whatever underlying issues are here are still the concern of those who have the ability to do something about it. You don't like it-THAT'S LIFE! Almost everyone or everything has some sort of underlying ANYTHING, whether it is good or bad. Grow up and understand that LIFE doesn't always go according to plan. This goes for everyone, including myself, who has participated in this thread. Learn to be mature about that which does not please you and you'll learn to be happier overall.

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
You missed my point again @Tempest
The point is, after some time, her vB copy will be useless while all her members already being claimed by your gang.
And again, no real justification to move out to xF is given.
AT merging with MC, but MC must gave way to xF because the lack of licensing that can resolved very easily?

I love how Kuro can just call people idiots and tell them to learn to read in an announcement thread and not even get a warning from either of the three admins watching.

But Lily and Kaze make one little noise and get immediately de-modded. You guys are fair~ <3

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
The point is, after some time, her vB copy will be useless while all her members already being claimed by your gang.
AT merging with MC, but MC must gave way to xF because the lack of licensing that can resolved very easily?
The move was agreed upon by all parties. That's why we went ahead with it. That's why we worked our asses off in trying to replicate what was lost and adding in some things even better. If you can't even understand this much, there is no point in arguing software change.

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
@KuroNightStar
I have no interest in talking to you, let alone to waste your time.
I only addresses your point.
I care none about your time at all.

If the licensing issue can be solved easily @Kaze Araki, YOU GO ON AND PAY FOR THE ENTIRE THING YOURSELF. All I hear is moaning and whining about something that, once again, YOU have NO CONTROL over! No one here is claiming anything; it has been said OVER and OVER again that if you want to leave, go for it. If you want to stay, that's your decision. We're all adults here *I think*, so stop talking and belittling us as if we're children; namely your own.

Is that so? Wow-you're worse than that John guy who was here earlier. At least he was willing to speak to me, regardless of his immaturity. That's really sad in my eyes-to think of HIM as more intelligent than YOU.

And I don't need you to address my point. You're not my father, nor are you someone I really care for. Keep your words to yourself then-I'm not going to stop talking, and there's nothing you can do about it. Please-keep me entertained just a little longer lol

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
I love how Kuro can just call people idiots and tell them to learn to read in an announcement thread and not even get a warning from either of the three admins watching.

But Lily and Kaze make one little noise and get immediately de-modded. You guys are fair~ <3
Lily resigned. Once again, assumptions shouldn't be made so carelessly.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
So why did AT get MC's forum then? Why not completely move AT (the one you backed up) Because none of you had any work in the forum.

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
members already being claimed by your gang.
This is 1 forum yet that sounds like you have always assumed its been two or there was always a big split in the community... actually you guys always call this place MT/ MC yet its G2 do you need to distingush yourselves from everyone else? o.o

Blackgold

The Loli Inspector
Staff member

Considering what I have seen for myself in THIS thread and NOTHING else, I believe things are fair all around. If Emeralda wants a new vB, she will have to pay for it. People will either help or not help. You don't need to make any more *light* of this situation-if you have a means to help it, help it. If not, as raven said, don't waste my time. You're not someone in power in MY eyes to do something to me in case you don't like what I'm saying.

What raven and I provided was an alternative means to solve problems FOR THE FUTURE. All you idiots squealing around right now are talking about what's happened TODAY. For all you know, things will be better LATER. Since stretching this out isn't going to work, shut up and just wait for some results. Like I said-if you have the means to push this along, please do so. Otherwise-shut up. Have a great night!
^ This! Kuro has the right idea. I don't see what's left to argue or dwell over. It's done and complaining about it isn't going to help. If you actually listen to Tempest he calmly answered all questions and made it clear on the whys and hows.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
So why did AT get MC's forum then? Why not completely move AT (the one you backed up) Because none of you had any work in the forum.
Canabary explained this but apparently it needs to be explained again. G2 and MC merged 4 months ago. It's been a long time since and as a result, they're indistinguishable. When MC merged with G2, it became a part of G2, mainly because it stayed so long. AT has just been added on. G2 and MC were one in the same and hence all this is G2 property, not AT's.

I can get a warning at anytime. I'm not afraid because I respect EVERYONE. I've gone a little off-balance and spoken a little out of tune, and for that, I apologize. I also love how you're just pointing me out and no one else making posts here. If you really have time to pick on me, you also have time to do other things. Make your life count, not me. Thanks.

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
If the licensing issue can be solved easily @Kaze Araki, YOU GO ON AND PAY FOR THE ENTIRE THING YOURSELF. All I hear is moaning and whining about something that, once again, YOU have NO CONTROL over! No one here is claiming anything; it has been said OVER and OVER again that if you want to leave, go for it. If you want to stay, that's your decision. We're all adults here *I think*, so stop talking and belittling us as if we're children; namely your own.

Is that so? Wow-you're worse than that John guy who was here earlier. At least he was willing to speak to me, regardless of his immaturity. That's really sad in my eyes-to think of HIM as more intelligent than YOU.
You seems to have problem with logic, your argument is irrelevant to the point of contention.
Do you understand? It's not an issue about making your own site, it's an issue about bargaining power on equal ground, can't you understand that?
Also, you don't need to reply me as much as I don't need to reply you if you're talking about "wasting time" bullshit.
But I help you here, I'll ignore you unless your claim is misleading.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
This is 1 forum yet that sounds like you have always assumed its been two or there was always a big split in the community... actually you guys always call this place MT/ MC yet its G2 do you need to distingush yourselves from everyone else? o.o
WAIT WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING? The forum is called MUFFIN CENTRAL..You could see so in the banner!
It was Tempest that was talking about AT this AT that in his announcements!! XD oh boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.