Sasori's Puppets Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Sasori']Hello Puppets and Partner!~

Sorry I was away for a week >.>

So,how are you guys?[/QUOTE]

master!!!!! ^^

were good.... i finally accepted itachi as my master too coz' he gave me the akatsuki chocolate cookies...^^

[quote name='Darkness']How come I didn't get any cookies.......I will not accept Itachi as my master until I get those COOKIES[/QUOTE]

;___; Pein is so gonna be in Pain now ;O

*gives ... Exclusive Passcard of Akatsuki's Unlimited Supplies of Chocolate Ice Cream to Darkness* @_@ ;___;

>_<

SASORI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;DD;DD;;D;D;D;D;DD;D

[quote name='Darkness']yes we do, I lie I just wanted the cookies...I will never accept you as a master :kukuku:[/QUOTE]

.___. abuse ..... *throws kisame's ticket of lifetime supplies of Akatsuki's Private EXTREME Quality Chocolate Cookies* ... ;___;

[quote name='Darkness']what? I've been ate the cookies and hid the pass, so you cant take them back :kukukuh:[/QUOTE]

>_> ... selfish puppets! ;(

>_< *trains*

[quote name='Darkness']I'm Darkness, I'm a puppet with no shape, size, or mass. I only Obey our true master Sasori[/QUOTE]

fine be it your way.... I'm still more Masterific than you puppet. ;O

Amaterasu!!!!!!!!! *trains >_>*

Darkness

Darkness Consumes All
I'm the strongest puppet, not even you magenkyo sharingan could predict my moves, I'll strike when you least expect it, and the last thing you'll see is Darkness

[quote name='Darkness']I'm the strongest puppet, not even you magenkyo sharingan could predict my moves, I'll strike when you least expect it, and the last thing you'll see is Darkness[/QUOTE]

Susanoo Nuff said.

[quote name='Darkness']what? susano is Itachi's attack but what does that have to do...[/QUOTE]

I AM ITACHI!!!! :mad:

to do ? ... you said your attacks could deflect Amaterasu but .... I said Susanoo cuz you could never dodge that devastating attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.