~*~ Sachi's request thread ~*~

:sachiko:

~*~ cookie keeper ~*~

Sachiko's GFX Shop
You can Request signatures and avatars
if you want i'll ry to make banners and wallpapers too( i don't do these 2 very often)

Rules and Requierments

1) You must have at least 40 posts
2)You don't need to use a render every time you request it can also be a normal image too.
4) Wait at least 4 days before requesting another sig/avy/banner/wallpaper

Preset for Requesting
Username:
The Type of request : eg -> signature + avy ; avy ; signature etc
Size of Sig Size of AvyRender/Image: ( do NOT forget to add these)
Text : -optional-

Going to DO 3 requests at a time Wait List
Currently Working on -@Kuronighstar

Examples of My Work

Actually, there is a shop subsection. This section is for individual requests for sets. I'll tell [MENTION=163]dark_9tails[/MENTION] to move it there if you don't mind.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rawr, your works are quite gorgous, especially this one, so I just can't resist but request a set myself~

Source: this or this, whichever would be easier for you
Type:
Signature 350x120
Text: Emeralda Optionally: Lovu Lovu Spell

Xiga

@Emeralda

I want a set... Need to find a picture *w*
Your works are truly awesome. Theres a old feel over them, with the effects.... *w*
[MENTION=2035]:sachiko:[/MENTION]

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
here is the set ;^;

if you want anything changed tell me
Can I CnC? D:

This set is adorable <3 The signature is really cute, although the render could be blended in a little better..You notice it especially aruond the wings of the creature. It feels a bit too much pasted on around there, but because the render matches with the BG it doesnt stick out like a sore thumb. The Ava however is a little blurry in comparison to the signature. Maybe a bit too blurry~ but otherwise cuuute : D
I like the crayon Typography : D Not sure how I feel about the typo in the hair of the render, it was a biit distracting but that may just be me

/ends horrible cnc : D

~*~ cookie keeper ~*~
since emera said she wants the name i thought that maybe i should add it XD i agree that it doesnt fit =-=

on the wings yeah i tried to make it so that they blend at least a bit D;

and the avy is blurry cuz i didnt sharpen it u.u

KuroNightStar

DDR Elite Master
Request time!

This is a signature/avatar request.

Source: This one, this one, or this one. I would prefer the third one, but if it will break the rules, I have provided the other two for ya.

Signature size: 400 x 150

Avatar text (if possible): I <3 Cats
Signature text: KuroNightStar feels so... Purrfect.

Thanks in advance!

Also [MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION]-we used to have something like a Reputation system. Though I'm not sure if that is from Anime Tempest or from Nihonomaru... Anyway, we would give +rep to those who helped us out with our requests.

~*~ cookie keeper ~*~
[MENTION=2021]KuroNightStar[/MENTION]: oki ;D startin @_@

[MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION]: hmm you guys dont have the +rep thingeh i'll just change the rules >.<