Romania legalizing incest ?

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
Relax Haruka, you are indeed completely normal, your are just a living organ replacement factory. You miss the fur, the pointy ears and the long tail which is the characteristics for mutants. Just take a look at the old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon. The reporter April turns into a cheeta girl when she gets contaminated with mutagen. ^_~

muwahahaha ... haruka chan ... keep this a secret ... how many times have told u to act like a normal human being ... u cant let them know you're not

A /b/ tard is someone from Four Chans 'random' board, they love incest. If the romanians have legalised it, then the romanian /b/ tards will be pleased?

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
I guess.. o.o

And congratulations! you're the first one to mention 4chan on the whole forum I think (y).

There aren't many of those "tits or gtfo" and "skull*f*ck" people on here :p so no wonder no one will get what you're saying 8D well... beside me, and some other I guess, even though I'm not a /b/tard, just a person with a knowledge of those kinds of l4m3 boards

Last edited:

Scribe

Insomniac`^
lmfao. What's next? Legalizing rape?
Legalizing murder? Why not abolish your government completely Romania and be trials of an Archaic "government" or lack of one ?

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
In some countries you recieve a death sentence for masturbation.

If you ever move to one, don't get caught of guard.

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
well, as far as i read, i see most of you have something against romanians ...

but i'm very proud to be one, in most cases, cause you'll never find as much freedom anywhere :p