Rising Force Online

Anybody have heard of this game? :p Well, currently I'm hosting a server at RF-Demise ; Hopefully Abarnes would give me the permission to post this. If you guys are new I'd like you to try my private game server and give the game a try.

Here's some useful information about the game.

RF Online - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

+ My server rates are higher than the officials and has a nice growing community. :D

:em016:

Yeah, if you ever wanna give the game a try again, try my server :p It's up-to-date with the officials. Also tell your friends about my server and such. It'll be great. Thanks :D

B StAR

2D Complex.
Used to play this game..... controls were a bit frustrating, game had many bugs they NEED to fix, and other races could walk all over Bell territory. It woulda been good if they fixed all that, but good luck with the server

Used to play this game..... controls were a bit frustrating, game had many bugs they NEED to fix, and other races could walk all over Bell territory. It woulda been good if they fixed all that, but good luck with the server
Well, that's awhile back. We have full time devs who've dedicated their time into fixing every spotted bugs. We're practically as good as CM, but better cause of rights. :) :relief: