Resident Evil FC

i'll sign up i guess. o and btw. For all RE4 fans. will be out this tuesday on psn and 360 market. $20. PSn+ member is $10. Also. Those tat are psn+ get RE 1-3 for free on psn

nyahaha love Resident evil first time i played RE-1 and 2 i couldn't finish them got stuck at entering the lab in RE-1 and in RE-2 i got stuck at the train lift. >.< but later i figured it out.
RE-3 is also my favorite though i have to say many curses when that nemesis jumps you at the stairs in the polis station XD
o_O i don't think a 10 year old is meant to play such a game.
and yes like people say here RE-5 is a disappointment in the series but hey it was something of a test to. The criticism got through since RE-6 is going back to the horror style again X3

OOOH~ cool sorry i like only know of E3 and the LA/germany? one that i ....... don't know the name of <.<

The info about about RE6 is just something i remember from some game site FZ i think but don't know for sure :/

OOOH~ cool sorry i like only know of E3 and the LA/germany? one that i ....... don't know the name of <.<

The info about about RE6 is just something i remember from some game site FZ i think but don't know for sure :/
E3 Is La. Germany is something, else. TGS is japan and is the most important one of all. Both Tokyo Game Show and E3 Are the biggest and important conventions ever in videogames

yeah the one in Germany often covers many of the MMO titles and many other titles that isn't very known on the big market large amount made by germans o_O more directed to to game companies than actual gamers. ....wait *looks at Xbox* ehehehe seems i should know of TGS ^^; my fail for forgetting <.<