Remember when anime wasnt about being a Moefag

Bố

My avatar isn't from an anime. It's from a manga. It's a fan work. This site is aobut manga and anime. I can fulfill the first part, not so much the latter.

Sanae

Staff member
I enjoy moe.. Just as long as it has a good plot ^__^ I'm a girly girl, so manly anime isn't really my cup of tea xP Unless, it has romance and comedy in it ^____^

Bố

Deep sarcasm. I'm talking about the qualities. There are plenty of great manga that aren't so great when they're adapted to anime or manga that aren't even made into anime.

Deep sarcasm. I'm talking about the qualities. There are plenty of great manga that aren't so great when they're adapted to anime or manga that aren't even made into anime.
"I dont watch anime, I read manga *le superior* and way different. "

But yeah bro, thats how it is with an adaptation of anything. Novels, comics, ect. Youre talking about adaptations of mangas you read. Theres plenty of anime that are amazing though never having been a manga. And theres lots of animated adaptations that do great justice to the source, like OVA's.

But saying it like manga is so much different and better than anime and generalizing is just, well, nonsensical.

Bố

Anime is cool, but how many great anime out there compare to how many great manga out there? So obviously I read manga more than I watch anime.

godofwar7

From my count there were more great anime. But then that is a matter of perspective as I've watched more anime than I've read manga. Same applies to you.

Duke Togo aka Golgo 13

He will fuck and kill the same woman on the same night!
lol, funny thing was I was just about to post that.

Anime is cool, but how many great anime out there compare to how many great manga out there? So obviously I read manga more than I watch anime.
Yeah I know, you read them because they are so different. Now if you dont mind, allow me to congratulate you with a get out of my thread.