[youtube]y5Yngipvz6M[/youtube]

He released the WTF is Duke Nukem Forever today

[/quote]

eh????

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
I will see how Duke Nukem Forever is .. in a fe minutes~!! = D

//bro has the game yo~

BTW; I still do not like the graphics at all .___. I just hope the rest makes up for it.

[quote name='Wolfnagi' timestamp='1307732017' post='150114']

eh????

[/quote]

It was for the duke nukem Discussion.

The previous video, he played the Demo, this time he plays the full game, and trust me. He have never whined so much as he did in that video, then in the rest of his life -.- I have to agree thought... your forced to participate in stuff you don't want and oh wait. YOU DONT GET TO SHOOT STUFF ._. at least in the start. Sigh... Gearbox transformed Duke Nukem into something horrifying... at least the starting level sucks

@Lily... he also commentated on that in the video where he played the demo, I think you should see it. Duke Nukem games is not about Graphics or aesthetics at all >_> its about shooting stuff and being awesome... which Duke Nukem Forever seem to lack alot of

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
[quote name='Avan Onee-chan' timestamp='1307732936' post='150128']

It was for the duke nukem Discussion.

The previous video, he played the Demo, this time he plays the full game, and trust me. He have never whined so much as he did in that video, then in the rest of his life -.- I have to agree thought... your forced to participate in stuff you don't want and oh wait. YOU DONT GET TO SHOOT STUFF ._. at least in the start. Sigh... Gearbox transformed Duke Nukem into something horrifying... at least the starting level sucks

[/quote]

Well, at least they RELEASED the game. Im gratefull for that ~ Although the classic Duke Nukem 3D will always be my favourite just because of the nostalgia of it. Im not that negative on it but I will see in a few =3

@Lily... he also commentated on that in the video where he played the demo, I think you should see it. Duke Nukem games is not about Graphics or aesthetics at all >_> its about shooting stuff and being awesome... which Duke Nukem Forever seem to lack alot of
I have watched the video of the entire Demo. And yes Ive heard him say that, but really..that is HIS opinion. Not mine by far. A game has to look good for me to actually enjoy it.

About the shooting stuff: I cant say much untill I have played it. And I will now, so I will give a short review later maybe~

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
They've probably already been said but:

Kindom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
Valkyria Chronicles 2 (If you have a PS3 I highly recomend getting the first one too)
Any Atlus games (I find Atlus or Shin Megumi Tensei games for hand helds (and alos consoles) tend to be very good RPG's)

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Gonna recommend The Witcher 2 ~ ( I havent played one; my brother has and he says that one was nice too)
And the Fatal Frame series... I dont know why but lately Ive been playing a lote more survival horror D:

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
Birth by sleep is a must to do
Tactics Ogre : let us cling together is a very good one
Phanton Brave : hermuda triangle is a good one too
Phantasy star portable 2 et Monster hunter freedom Unite are huge in multiplayer ways

Riviera the promised land is a réedition af the game from GBA but it's still very good, same as Yggdra Union but both are must to play too

[MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION]: How calm? They added new features (assisists, EX revenge etc.) and new characters, why did you think it's terrible?

noex1337

Emmie was here
The story.......It was bad. Seriously, story mode felt like a chore. Not to mention they didn't even make new cutscenes for the old characters story, so I had to essentially re-beat dissidia while playing it.
And the new "Coliseum" (I forgot what it's called) isn't as much fun either.

[MENTION=1663]Bitay[/MENTION]

[MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION]
[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Yep, I agree with you. Square could have added new story for the original characters, and the Duel Coliseum is much much better compared to the labyrinth. But I have to admit that I'm a fan, and still think that the fighting is enjoyable.

By the way, you gotta bear with me, I'm new here and I'm having issues tagging your name :p

noex1337

Emmie was here
No, I assumed as much, so it doesn't bother me. Just put the '@' symbol in front of my or anyone's name, that's all there is too it.

Anyway, I bought 012 in another state when I bought a new psp (broke my old one). Beat the new character's storyline, then got back home and uploaded my dissidia data. The biggest thing that pissed me off is that my items didn't transfer, so I have to item farm just so I can get lionheart and a couple other weapons again. Also, I don't have the motivation to re-beat the storylines, I think i stopped after laguna. Decided to play the first game again instead.

But the game isn't all bad, I imagine it would be awesome to someone who hasn't played the original dissidia. And I like the new characters, especially Kain and Laguna, although I hate lightning.

[MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION]: Losing my items would've pissed me off also. I played it for about two months, then move on to another game. I only collected my fave characters' ultimate weapons.
I hope the next one would offer a lot more.

noex1337

Emmie was here
The problem is, collecting ultimate weapons in the first dissidia was time-consuming though. You had to battlegen, item farm in the coliseum, and a couple other things too. It was still fun though, i think i just recently crafted terra's ultimate weapon in the original game.

[MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION]: Yeah, that's one more thing i liked about duodecim, item farming is much easier compared to the first one (which I played for almost a year)
Currently I still play 012 every now and then when I'm with my girlfriend, I'm like her "assist" everytime she can't beat strong opponents :p
Her fave is Lightning, mine is Warrior Of Light.

noex1337

Emmie was here
Wait, you actually like lightning? She was the only new one I didn't like. But yeah, if item farming is easier, then i suppose that's not bad. I also played that game for like a year, and i still only have 2 ultimate weapons.

[MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION]: Umm, not exactly, I don't like her techniques, very hard to connect, but i'm forced to use her because she's my girlfriend's favorite, and everytime she's having difficulty fighting an opponent, I come in to the rescue :p
This is my team: Warrior Of Light, Zidane, Onion Knight, Golbez, Cloud Of Darkness. Everyone on my team have branching abilities except for Cloud Of Darkness.