Recommend Some Good Games

noex1337

Emmie was here
I didn't actually get to the team art yet, but in the last game, my favorites were squall, jecht, terra, and CoD. I liked firion a lot too, but fighting in places like ultimecia's tower or that FFVII place was a bit impossible since he sucked in the air.

[MENTION=1663]Bitay[/MENTION]

[MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION]: Yep, Firion's abilities in the air suck, but his new land ability Lord Of Arms make up for it. If you're playing 000 Confessions Of the Creator, just spam Feral Chaos with Lord Of Arms and he'll be done.

[MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION]: You can only play online through Adhoc Party. Online battles add even more to the game, and will probably cause you to pretty much never get bored of the game. But if you don't have access to the online modes, you'll get extremely bored eventually because playing the AI gets stale after awhile.

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
Z-picks

I recommend Persona 4, Growlanser: Generations, and Growlanser: Heritage of War. Persona 4 needs no introduction. It's like Persona 3 but better. As if that were even possible right?

Growlanser: Generations provides you with Growlanser II and Growlanser III. If you get passed the very dated graphics, you will find a tactical battle system, character customization, gorgeous anime cutscenes and character renderings, as well as two exceptional stories. Growlanser Heritage of War isn't as good as Growlanser II or III (toping their plots is no mere feat) but it's still better than some of the other RPGs on the market. If you buy Generations then you'll also be hooked on Heritage of War. However if you aren't already a fan of the series Heritage of War won't convert you which is why I recommend going with Generations first.

[MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION]: Go to Data Config > Party to form your team, if you're done with that, go to Data Config > Friend Card > Ghost move the d-pad left or right to see your party name, and that's it, go to Communications Mode and you can now battle someone with your team ^^

[MENTION=170]Zero Phoenix[/MENTION]: I think you're talking about PS2 games, the thread starter is looking for PSP games ^^
I'm also a fan of Persona, played Persona 2 on PSOne, finished P3P on my PSP and now waiting for next month's release of Innocent Sin on PSP console.
Thanks for mentioning Growlanser, they also have a PSP release, I think I'm gonna give it a try when I have the chance.

[MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION] I have patapon 3, tried playing it a couple of times, then I played other games, I'm gonna give it a go again one of these days.
Got health issues that's why you don't see me often here.

noex1337

Emmie was here
[MENTION=1663]Bitay[/MENTION], try to stay alive man. And I've never played patapon 3, I picked back up patapon 2 and i'm trying to beat that. It's not as easy as I thought it would be.

[MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION] Still sick. Thanks for mentioning Patapon, now I'm addicted to it, that's the only game I'm playin' right now, yes it's hard and needs a lot of time leveling up (Time, I have lot of this, I'm almost awake 24/7 coz of pain and stuff) I think 3 is a bit bit different from the other two (which I haven't played) I still got a lot of games here (mostly RPGs) that I have to start playin, but those will have to wait after I beat Patapon or get tired of it.

noex1337

Emmie was here
[MENTION=1663]Bitay[/MENTION]: No that's fine, be healthy man. And I recently put a pause to patapon after playing it nonstop (figuratively of course) for 3 weeks. Now I'm on Birth by sleep, trying to beat the final boss with Terra.

[MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION]: Thanks. Right now I'm looking for someone who also plays Patapon 3, I want to complete the co-op missions and to open a shop. I think I'm gonna convince/beg my cousin to play this game also. I also have Birth By Sleep here but like my other games, haven't started playing it. By the way my PSP model is 2000 slim, I upgraded it last week to Custom Firmware 6.39 Pro B9

noex1337

Emmie was here
I never did all the firmware thing. I think that's why Sony NA doesn't support PSP much anymore. I'll get patapon 3 though. Eventually. I keep hearing 2 is better though.

[MENTION=1663]Bitay[/MENTION]

Can't remember if I have posted in this thread yet. But... Patapon 2 was fun except where I got stuck and stopped playing. Other than that: Jeanne d'arc, FFT, tactics ogre, are the games I recommend for the system based on my own taste. Also relatively easy and convenient to pause/restart in public places. I'm still playing BBS. I want to try shadow of destiny, and the ports of persona and star ocean 1&2.