Rate the Sig/Ava of the user above you

Avatar~8/10 looks like a cropped image but still good.You should put a border to make it look more good =3

Sig#2/3 ~ Both are 8/10~The first one is better.The 2nd one is blurred and the quality is low.

Good job on your sig/ava anyways!Keep it up! =D

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
ava 9/10 I like them big so that's just me. xD

sig 9/10 It's really nice I like it I was going to use that render for something.

Do you get your renders from animerenders.com cause I was looking the who's online thing and your name was on it, since your name is so original I was thinking it might be you. xD

[quote name='Cruss-kun']ava 9/10 I like them big so that's just me. xD

sig 9/10 It's really nice I like it I was going to use that render for something.

Do you get your renders from animerenders.com cause I was looking the who's online thing and your name was on it, since your name is so original I was thinking it might be you. xD[/QUOTE]

ava - 8/10 i like saber ^^

sig - 9/10

and yeah one and only me^^

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
they both look nice ^^ 8/10 for both. I prefer a more detailed set... i just don't like the plain white in the background... but that's all just personal taste :3

Sentress

Urban Cinderella
Personal taste indeed. As for myself, I like it clean and simple. ^^v

8/10 for both love the concept especially the irregular sig shape but its looking kind of too dark and the text could get a little improvement. :3

noex1337

Emmie was here
6/10 Not bad, but the "glare" (not sure what else to call it) is distracting.

Also, I've never seen you around before, [MENTION=3115]Sentress[/MENTION]