Random Password Popup

A

Admin

If you are getting a random popup window when you are the site asking you for a password hit cancel. Then go to your browser help menu and look into about emptying your cache. then reload the page.

Sanae

Staff member
It varies at times for me, but hitting cancel works ^^ I haven't tried clearing my cache yet... Too lazy to dig for CC Cleaner (fire fox doesn't have the option to clear cache from Tools anymore) xD

Lovely.

Hiatus-Land
Cleaning out my cache doesn't help either... >_> I just 'X' it out whenever it appears.... Nothing has gone wrong yet, so I guess it doesn't really matter?

It doesn't actually affect anything as long as you press cancel, but it's still rather annoying.

I'm not entirely sure, but it seems that some parts of the site have a link to some other area of the site that is not publicly accessible (The error says that it had trouble accessing "Authroized Users only").

Sanae

Staff member
By any chance, was there a password that's needed to get into the site? I remember being a beta tester for a site and they had this same type of thing. I had to type in my username and a pasword. The thing is, the password isn't the password set by the user. It's like a universal password for the whole site.. Not sure if that made sens lol

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Its a freaking bug trying to collect information from your computer!!!!

I managed to root out the source of it but just can't find which PC send the bugs due to extremely slow internet (I really need to get a new one anytime sooner)

Jimzy

Are you guys using either Blackstealth or MangaTreat Light Mode?

Because I tried using BlackStealth and it appeared.

Previously, I was using LifeStyle Mode ; perfectly fine.

Try to use the LifeStyle skin and observe if this thing will happen again.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rawr, it's not a bug. If you visit the main site, mangatreat.com, you will see it was removed and you have the same login info. It's just a bug, but server side, not your PC.

Sanae

Staff member
[quote name='TheRazyChan']never happened to me *shrugs*[/QUOTE]

Testing... Seems fine now. It used to show up when I tried to quote someone xD