Questions or Confusions about One Piece

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='Pyro Fighter']I have one, in the Manga, we saw Jozu's arm being ripped off, however in the anime, his arm was there.

So this is my confusion, any idea?[/quote]

Could you provide the chapter??

The most likely explanation is due to censorship. Like when Akainu blew off half of WB's face in the manga, it was censored in the anime so that he just got burnt badly, or something like that.

[quote name='insane-azn']Could you provide the chapter??

The most likely explanation is due to censorship. Like when Akainu blew off half of WB's face in the manga, it was censored in the anime so that he just got burnt badly, or something like that.[/QUOTE]

Can't remember the specific chapter, anyway, I think that I got what you mean though loosing an arm is something big indeed.

Well, have you noticed that Jozu never even once covered his body completely with diamond?

Is he doing that on purpose or rather, he can't?

And why didn't he stay in that mode until the battle finishes, I mean come one, that was the reason why Aokiji got a chance to break his arms with ice, yes?

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='Pyro Fighter']Can't remember the specific chapter, anyway, I think that I got what you mean though loosing an arm is something big indeed.

Well, have you noticed that Jozu never even once covered his body completely with diamond?

Is he doing that on purpose or rather, he can't?

And why didn't he stay in that mode until the battle finishes, I mean come one, that was the reason why Aokiji got a chance to break his arms with ice, yes?[/QUOTE]

I totally agree, but if he stayed in diamond mode, he would be nearly impossible to beat (without haki)

Therefore restrictions apply a lot in One Piece from Oda's persepctive. If they didn't, Kizaru would be the strongest guy in One Piece, WB would have merked all in the Marineford War by destroying the whole town, and Kuma would be near-invincible too

Xeno

The Chosen One
[quote name='Pyro Fighter']OK thanks, now my question is, what really is the will of D.

I'm stll confused.[/QUOTE]

The D and will of D ...

Is a mystery that's not revealed yet, But most likely it has to to do with the void century and the ancient kingdom.

One clue about those who carry the "D" was left by Jaguar D. Saul who specifically said that while he didn't know the meaning of the initial, he did know everyone in his family carried it in their names.

Which made me think that the will of D is the will of the people who lived in the ancient kingdom (The current D bearers ancestors), Who also had D's in their names ... In other word, Those who carry D in their names are related by blood <--- This is just a theory.

And it's shown that none of the initial D bearers fully know what it means, Except for Gol D. Roger who displayed knowledge of it in a dialogue between him and Whitebeard. He begins "Long ago far far away ..." but it is cutoff before he can finish.

And looks like that the WG is also aware of it's meaning ... maybe, Since Sengoku showed interest in Ace because of it.

Xeno

The Chosen One
[quote name='insane-azn']Didn't the Gorosei say it stood for Danger or something? Although there must be a greater significance than that...[/QUOTE]

I don't think that it's as simple as a first letter of a word and such ...

Plus they said the word in Japanese, not in English :)

If I remember correctly, I think they said "Karera wa abunaidesu" ...

Yet still they have a point that the D bearers are kinda dangerous, But I don't think that they meant that "D = Danger", I think they were just saying that the D bearers are dangerous and that they should be careful with them.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='insane-azn']Although there must be a greater significance than that...[/quote]

which is why I said this, btw. A lot of people speculate on words beginning with D, I for one think it might be destiny

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
In that case, it could be division, and might have something to do with each one holding a key, that when united will reveal the lost kingdom, or some shit like that... Just a theory :)

[quote name='insane-azn']In that case, it could be division, and might have something to do with each one holding a key, that when united will reveal the lost kingdom, or some shit like that... Just a theory :)[/QUOTE]

you never know man lol. But everything is hinting that it has something heavily to do with the lost kingdom

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Very true... One thing I would really, really like to know is how Jaguar D Saul has the Will of D. I mean, he died so easily to have any significant part to the plot...

[quote name='insane-azn']Very true... One thing I would really, really like to know is how Jaguar D Saul has the Will of D. I mean, he died so easily to have any significant part to the plot...[/QUOTE]

i would have to disagree with that my friend. I mean, if it weren't for him, Robin would not have been spared nor would Robin have been reunited with her mother one last time (remember that he was the one that freed her). Also, i actually have my doubts that he's actually dead. Remember the last move that Aokiji did on Saul was "time capsule" meaning that there might be a chance that he will come back. An extremely slim chance but a chance nontheless.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Yo, that's a very good point... And also I think your theory may be likely, but chances are slim as you have said. It would take some skill to do so though, and only someone like Vegapunk could probably revive him.

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
I have a question or confusion if you will.

What's the difference between Merman and Fishman?(You should make a faq, I think)

Xeno

The Chosen One
[quote name='Biomega']I have a question or confusion if you will.

What's the difference between Merman and Fishman?(You should make a faq, I think)[/QUOTE]

The ones with the bottom half of a fish are "Mermen". The ones with fish-like upper halves are "Fishmen".

^Fishman ---------- Merman^