Question

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
So. We all know what is going on.

And i would not be fair if i didn't ask of you dear members, who wants to continue their rp here. And who will move them to some other place.

It is all really sad.

But things have been made. And now we will resolve this in a friendly way.
I don't even have to mention that i really like role playing with you guys.
And also that there shouldn't be any hard feelings regarding what needs to be done now.

I will miss the old times a lot. But past is past. And it is time to move on, into the future.

*sigh*

Now then. Shall we start this?

Well, I don't want to drop the RPs either. Seeing that all the active RPs have been mostly catering to MC members only, I guess it would work if we brought it to wherever Emmie is going. However, there's the problem of MC members who want to stay here. I guess we'll have to consult those currently active in the RPs and see if they are staying or following Emmie, @Arachna.

@Banchou
@Lovely.
@HappyNisa
@Zhoren
@Witcher
@Xiga

I've definitely not covered all of them. Can someone help me mention the rest I missed out?

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
@Shadowolf
@Witcher
@Banchou
@The Jest
@Diva Elly
@Andre Valias
@Supremacy Kills
@HappyNisa
@Zhoren
@Xiga
@lexus
@RabidChoco

@Lovely.
@Silvir
@Hadriel dear
@RayVen FoxFeild
@Mercu
ry
@FairyTailess

This are all of the active members roleplaying.

Think of it as a damage control.

My advice would be : Save your char's. And the posts you did post in R.P's. On your comp.
Just copy past your chara sheets.

If you want to stay here and continue roleplay's here. Then you don't need to do it.

But i have no idea if they want to keep the roleplay section here. Or not. I need to ask. First. They said there will be some changes.

Banchou hon. I would suggest we save the Bloody Moon rp. All of it.
Same goes for W.M and Valkyra. We already advanced in it so far. That i really do not want it to end, just like that.

Xiga and Choco you guys too. Save your rp's.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
@Banchou:

I trust you do the same just in case. It'd be truly a shame if you lose all that work you put into it because of something like this madness.

That is, what all of this is, madness. Our panicking about this section will only make it worse for us, so I suggest we calm down first. ...Now then, Ara is indeed right. Any of your RPs, save now for just in case. Valkyrie as of now, is on hold until we can get everything straightened out. ...In this place, it may be closed. OR in Muffin, it could be closed. That depends on who is willing to stay or follow Emmie. I for one, am following Emmie and joining MC at GO. My fate here, depends heavily on the rest of you. ...That reminds me.

Is there any real need to treat it like one side or the other? It's possible for you to stay in both, after all. No need to actually split up, or are they actually planning to delete this section?

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
UHm well I'm going to both, so I don't mind continueing on either sides.
For me the whole problem is where I stay moderator :/ I dont think I can moderate two places

You see, I like the mainsite g2anime, but I'm affraid the forum will change in a very strict kinda place I will dislike, or like a second mf. It works but the atmosphere is less cozy.
But Generation Otaku is something I'm really not so much interested in, but the whole forum and every other MC person will be there (most of them) BUT there, GO is kinda a mature site so having a PG13 forum is probbaly not gonna happen.
So either way it's gonna be a loss for me OTL

At first I really thought I'd stay here but now I've seen and read into both sides and I kinda have to say I agree with Emmie more than with AT,
Weirdly enough I have the feeling its all about AT vs Emmie, not so much G2 vs Emmie, as only after the merge with AT I started to signal problems, dunno if it was just there coz G2 already had the disagreements and felt like it could come up for itself when AT joined but oh well that doesnt realy matter, what kinda matters is that the all of them together destroyed my perfect hang-out place and now I'll have to do it with all kinds of imperfectnesses, I'm so spoiled.

Hmm so right now I'm hanging towards Emmie again as I think she's right more xD but yeah I really think I'll have to wait to see how things turn out :/ to see what place turns into the most comfortable place because, I worked on MC and I worked on G2 they're both kinda my homes, but fact stays that MC was my first home.

So yup for concerning the rp's I like to quote Lily:

Well Im going wherever you guys are going~
@Hadriel @Arachna @Lily @Banchou @whoeverelsewants to know

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
I am grateful to you, for speaking up like this, Nisa dear. And to you also, Jest.

And it seems a lot of members are "hanging towards" leaving. Now even more.

It is true. This place has been a home to a lot of us. And just like A.E. We created some great memory's here.

I can not be active so much on both forums. I do not have the time for it. Since i already do have 2/3 jobs in real life. The limited time i do have is reserved for one forum only. So i can not be so .."free" and pick both of them. I have to pick only one. This one or Emmie's new one.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh yes btw, I say MC persons and I don't mean to discriminate anyone from G2 or At really it's not like I dont like them, there are some I really do like, but with MC I mean the people I know for years or like atleast since March or something, the people that came from MC are just people I know for a longer amount of time okay D<

I don't really care as much for sites as I do for the RPs I'm in. After all, in both the RPs I joined on site, I've been invited in by someone or other. So lol... I'll probably go wherever the RPs are, or wherever I'm next invited to :>