Puella Magi Madoka Magica FC

Uchiha Itachi

Umbrella Owner

1 - You can claim only one character. You can change your claim monthly.

2 - multiple people can claim the same character so please don't be bitter if someone claims the same one as you.

3 - Post a picture of your claim. Do so in spoiler tags to keep the thread tidy, while you're at it.​

4 - State clearly the name of the character.

5- If you are not an active member, your claim may be removed within a month of in-activeness.

6- Madoka characters only. Other characters will be ignored.

(Credits go to Notorious for rules list.)

CLAIMS

Kaname Madoka claims:

Myrk

Akemi Homura claims:

Emeralda

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rawr, claiming unique characters might be difficult, since there were only 5 magical girls and a lot of fans. So maybe just your favourite one instead of claiming them? Anyway, since <3 Peulla Magi Madoka, my favourite would be Akemi Homura

I should read that manga in Puella Magi universe soon. Also, there is Puella Magi OST in the music player, rawr~

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Rawr, claiming unique characters might be difficult, since there were only 5 magical girls and a lot of fans. So maybe just your favourite one instead of claiming them? Anyway, since <3 Peulla Magi Madoka, my favourite would be Akemi Homura

I should read that manga in Puella Magi universe soon. Also, there is Puella Magi OST in the music player, rawr~

Gotta love that nendoroid

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Inoryte? I'd buy a whole collection, but they aren't available in Poland I think. At least I haven't seen any on auctions so far.

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Inoryte? I'd buy a whole collection, but they aren't available in Poland I think. At least I haven't seen any on auctions so far.
Try Amazon ?
Though I'm not sure if they ship them there

But yeah, they aren't available in Iceland either OTL

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Yeah, but like--
Y'know, when you love an anime.
but you wouldn't be able to watch it again
'Cause you have either seen it too often or you're just tired of it ?

Yeahh, like that LOL