Problem with my DS.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
My Nintendo DS Light works perfectly but today when I went to play it somethings wrong with the [L] button. When I press it, it doesn't work and I have to press harder and hold it for a sec just to get it to work. Is there any way to fix this? I have a game store in the mall by me that will do repairs on console systems, do you think they would be able to do anything. I think something my be lose because it works but you have to apply more pressure for a longer time.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Well never mind I googled my problem and it turns out the cure (in my case since the button wasn't broken just not clicking) to my problem was the ancient NES repair technique of the GODS! Yeah I put my mouth over the left shoulder button a blew in dry air really hard for a couple seconds. Problem Solved!

tyron256

turnabout moderation
wow, didnt see this and luckily i havent had this problem yet. i'll keep that in mind. its funny, it seems like the only thing nintendo needs when controls arent working right is a little blowing of air.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
lol yup it works but often times it will need to be done again and again getting more and more frequent. Hopefully mine isn't one of those cases.