Predictions for the Future (Bets)

[quote name='noex1337']I withdraw my vote then. I was initially going off a technicality. The only time I can with that though is when the series ends. We need something more quantifiable.[/QUOTE]

Alright, how bout we make a sub bet then? i bet the same amount that Luffy will do what FT has done BEFORE he sets off into the other islands in the new world. You down for that?

noex1337

Emmie was here
[quote name='Roronoa Zoro']Alright, how bout we make a sub bet then? i bet the same amount that Luffy will do what FT has done BEFORE he sets off into the other islands in the new world. You down for that?[/QUOTE]

I'll take that bet.

Xeno

The Chosen One
- I bet that "Jimbei is the Next Nakama" (25)

- I bet against "Aokiji Is The Next Fleet Admiral" (25)

[quote name='Roronoa Zoro']Alright, how bout we make a sub bet then? i bet the same amount that Luffy will do what FT has done BEFORE he sets off into the other islands in the new world. You down for that?[/QUOTE]

I'll be against it ofc ...

[quote name='Xeno']- I bet that "Jimbei is the Next Nakama" (25)

- I bet against "Aokiji Is The Next Fleet Admiral" (25)

for or against?

I'll be against it ofc ...[/QUOTE]

alright man it's on lol

i also bet 25 for the fleet admiral

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='pimpd2331']Jimbei Next Nakama

25 against this

Aokiji Is The Next Fleet Admiral

50 for this

25 against this[/QUOTE]

what do you mean here?

......That doesn't really make sense.

You have to accept bets, this isn't the horse races.

For this to work out everyone betting on one thing would have to choose the same amount to gamble.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='Ataraxia']......That doesn't really make sense.

You have to accept bets, this isn't the horse races.

For this to work out everyone betting on one thing would have to choose the same amount to gamble.[/QUOTE]

Well, if you read the previous posts you will see that Roronoa Zoro said that it will be divided proportionally. And this is different to official gambling, btw.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Ah, good point. In which case the person who bets more would be forced to bet lower to match the minimum amount, I would assume.

But more importantly, are yo going to bet, or not??

[quote name='Ataraxia']But what if only 2 people are betting and one is betting more than the other?[/QUOTE]

can you give an example?

ah pimpd you are going double sided huh? Well that's some tricky business there, you win and lose either way but at least you save some money there.

Why?

Gils pretty much worthless.

And once you get into the last levels of Triple Triad its just stupid because the random rule is on and it just takes any card that you own and puts it in your hand for that game.

@Zoro

Azn Just posted an example like 2 up.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[quote name='Roronoa Zoro']can you give an example?

ah pimpd you are going double sided huh? Well that's some tricky business there, you win and lose either way but at least you save some money there.[/QUOTE]

Yes its more that i think towards one side but i have to cover my ass in case a dark horse creeps up.

[quote name='pimpd2331']Yes its more that i think towards one side but i have to cover my ass in case a dark horse creeps up.[/QUOTE]

good betting strategy, that's what i usually do in roulette in case i don't know which side is gonna win lol

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Btw I bet 25 against the sub bet that luffy will break into Marijois before he enters the New World

I also bet 25 that Shanks will die at some time

[quote name='insane-azn']But they are so close to the NW, why would the back off now??[/QUOTE]

I just thought that it would make sense to get the Marijoas thing over with now while they are so close rather than going away and coming back. Well that's part of my reasoning. The other part is that Marijoa contains the tenrybuito's home and if you have noticed, ever since after Thriller Bark, it's been Tenrybuito this, Tenrybuto that, even in the flashback with Sabo contained Tenrybuito, so i think it would make sense for them to go to Marijoas in the next one or two arcs or so.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='Roronoa Zoro']I just thought that it would make sense to get the Marijoas thing over with now while they are so close rather than going away and coming back. Well that's part of my reasoning. The other part is that Marijoa contains the tenrybuito's home and if you have noticed, ever since after Thriller Bark, it's been Tenrybuito this, Tenrybuto that, even in the flashback with Sabo contained Tenrybuito, so i think it would make sense for them to go to Marijoas in the next one or two arcs or so.[/QUOTE]

That's a good point... But my theory is that Luffy and co. will somehow team up with Dragon and his revolutionary army, and invade Marijois, and there will be a huge clash with the Marines, almost around the scale of the Marineford War

Btw can you add my Shanks bet?

[quote name='insane-azn']That's a good point... But my theory is that Luffy and co. will somehow team up with Dragon and his revolutionary army, and invade Marijois, and there will be a huge clash with the Marines, almost around the scale of the Marineford War

Btw can you add my Shanks bet?[/QUOTE]

Ah i see, and yep just added. You know Shadow from MF? He also thinks that the Marijoas trip will happen before NW