PODCAST TEAM.

I am looking for people willing to join a podcast team for this site. The podcast itself will be for all viewers of all ages. Try and make it fun. Each week we will have a different topic. Each person will have a bit of news to research and the topic will be either distributed by myself or one of the admins from this site. We will also have a final section called 'Anything goes'. Where listeners can ask questions to any of our panel.If you're interested then type below. I'm only looking for a small group of people first. Maybe 4 in total (Including myself). 3 spots open just to do a short 10 min broadcast then let one of the admins listen. Unless of course an Admin wishes to join in.The podcasts will be in ENGLISH.

Would my gibberish speech count? ;3Like I've said in the other thread, count me in. I don't know what I can do exactly but I'll definitely help. Make sure the time is convenient though. My internet usually doesn't stay on that late.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
I think it's a good idea and I think it would be fun for some of the staff to join so I'm willing to help. My feelings are close to what Pickled Onion said. I'm willing to help but I don't know exactly what to do so I'll need a bit of help. Also I'm taking a lot of credits, so I finish college a year early, so I won't be able to do it all the time. I'm also waiting to here from a company about my internship and if I do so happen to get it, my time will be even more limited. Of course I'll let you know ahead of time if I'll be able to help. Basically it just depends on my work load.