Pluto Not a Planet!?

Swiss

function Swiss()
and because he could, just ask him. here's his number 1-800-ASKGOD. You don't have to thank me, just tell him to grant me one wish.

Krahe

Full of bees
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Redx @ July 10, 2007, 5:27 PM) [snapback]8511[/snapback]</div>
Question: "Why did God create such a vast universe and other planets if there is only life on earth?"[/b]
Rebuttal: "How do you know there aren't any other life forms on other planets?"

Originally posted by Entombment
Scientists don't believe in God, because it can't be proven.
Saying "scientists don't believe in God" is a gross generalization. Being a scientist doesn't automatically make one an atheist. You can accept the facts proven by science and still believe some sort of higher power/s was/were behind the process/es.

i personally dont have an issue, me and my friends mess with our teacher when he accidentally says that we have 9 planets or that Pluto is a planet, (he's a physics teacher), but i do think that if they're gonna change it they should also stop teaching that there are nine planets, my cousin who is in the 3rd grade just recently started learning the planets and they told him that pluto is a planet, if theyre gonna change it then they should teach it that way too