Percect World

Scribe

Insomniac`^
Just started playing it, i'm a lvl5 Archer Elf. Ain't read into the story line too much nor the gameplay etc... But i'm liking it, the world is something like 15,000 sq miles of gameplay, and takes about 1 hour + to walk from one of the end of the map to the other...

Also i can fly, so i pretty much kick the most ass ever... and with that i can kick these monsters asses in the sky, i'm not talking like 5m's fly, i'm talking like 100-500m's in the air kick ass...

All in all big ass game, i'm only lvl 5 so havn't had much chance to explore but i'll give some kind of a review when i reach something of a decent level...

Anyone else play?

Serph

I am The Light
No lie i was thinking of playing it and still is well i will try it >_> just tell me what sever you guys on for we can play

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
Looks interesting. Thank god for spring break... I might play. My name has to be Cruss!!! If someone took it I'm gonna rape their ass!

Serph

I am The Light
lol mines going to be hades heart or serph or skeith

Edit: i just played pretty good i got a elf Archer and am on the new sever the other one didnt work >_> names are zSerphz for 2nd sever and 1srt xSerphx

Last edited:

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
Okay, my character name is "Zeenon" someone took "Zenon"...(I use this name for a Warrior in all games...)

Yeah, I'm a warrior, I'm currently level 12.